Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:38 AM
It's no problem. I have a habit of doing that, but usually with rocks or chairs when I am in a bad mood. So this is a first! :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:45 PM
He insisted on singing Happy Birthday to me, today... maybe all is not lost, after all .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#28 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:03 PM
D'awwww!
I wish a guy would do that for me. Well, a guy that wasn't my brother. He only does it to humiliate me.

Anyway, I'm going to a party this weekend, and there is a love interest going as well. Lately he's been really sweet to me, holding the door open for me when I go through doors, carrying my books occasionally. That sort of thing. Hopefully all will go well .
Mad Poster
#29 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:11 AM
omgaah, I'm partying this weekend too PixCii!!
Rabid that's sweet, my crushes never wished me happy birthday...I can't even remember my ex-boyfriend wishing me happy birthday! Darn you and your luck!! My sister once told me I was going to be a Cat Lady because all the guys I date are either:

A) A domineering hoe
B) Over-Sensitive

But screw her because I don't even like kitty's like that!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#30 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:38 AM
My boyfriend insists on taking me out to lunch in town on my birthday, and I get to choose, but I'm just not sure.

He is coming to my gig tonight! He's sweet.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Mad Poster
#31 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 11:25 PM
He told me I looked beautiful. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:49 AM
Awww! That's so cute! :D

#33 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:15 AM
I was just recently dumped because my boyfriend of a year finally decided that I'm too "pure" for him, so he let me go. But straight afterwards I told him that I was just going to let my chasity belt go and have sex! MWAHAHAHAHA! I lied and he has since been trying to get back with me!

But I support
Abstinence till marriage!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmeraldsLady
I was just recently dumped because my boyfriend of a year finally decided that I'm too "pure" for him, so he let me go. But straight afterwards I told him that I was just going to let my chasity belt go and have sex! MWAHAHAHAHA! I lied and he has since been trying to get back with me!

But I support
Abstinence till marriage!

What a bastard...He wanted sex from you, then he would probably dump you... Go girl!
#35 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
What a bastard...He wanted sex from you, then he would probably dump you... Go girl!

Yea! Girl Power!!!! LOL
Mad Poster
#36 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 12:48 AM
This guy asked me out and he is sooooooooooo cute! Plus it's been almost three months since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, we were enemies for awhile but worked it out and now we're ..."okay friends." Gah, but the guy that asked me out is a Senior and I vowed to never date a senior until I was a Senior myself! Anyway I dunno. I'm so bored bleh bleh bleh!

Mad Poster
#37 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:10 AM
If he's hot and seems nice, go for it! How do you know that you'll like him unless you give him a chance? My parents have a 6 year age difference, so yeah. Just give him a shot.

Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:26 PM
I found out he wears Calvin Klein underwear. Am I the only one who finds that a bit strange?
At least he takes pride in his appearance, even down to his underwear .

BY THE WAY, before anyone gets the wrong idea, it's only because he was wearing his pants really low, and he was bending over in front of me, so his bum was like "HELLO!", and it was sort of hard to look away. My best friend said he had it was intoxicating to look at .
Mad Poster
#39 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:34 PM
Tree4me, age isn't really the issue, I just don't want him to screw me over when he graduates high school. That's happened plenty of times to other people I know, I've never had a long distance relationship but I don't think I could do it, and if so I doubt it would last long.

PixCii, you sure you weren't checking his ass out? I bet you were....naughty! :p

Alchemist
#40 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:40 PM
I feel left out.. I've never been asked out, complimented by, or even properly dated a boy..
Mad Poster
#41 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:48 PM
Don't worry, kusti- I haven't been asked out by a boy since I played in sandboxes, and even though it may feel like everyone else at school has a boyfriend, it's actually quite the opposite. I know what it feels like to want someone in my life, too, but don't let it get you down. Being single only bothers me in my darkest hour, and this insecurity gets to even the best of us. High school boys are silly- they don't see the girls who really deserve someone to love them. I'm sure that your day will come, even if you have to wait until college. Most college boys are more mature and more prepared for a relationship, anyway, and you might be glad you waited so long to save yourself the annoyance of an immature high school boy.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#42 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
PixCii, you sure you weren't checking his ass out? I bet you were....naughty! :p

Okay, I might have been checking him out a bit. But it's not easy too look away when he's so damn good looking. Oh, except for this one stage where he got a really, really, really bad haircut. Then I looked away to stop laughing .

Anyway, my boy *squee* for the day.
In Science we were playing frisbee (because that's what we do in Science at my school), and we had to pair up. He had heaps and heaps of friends in that class, and so do I, but he went out of his way to be my partner. It's probably nothing, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P.
#43 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
High school boys are silly- they don't see the girls who really deserve someone to love them. I'm sure that your day will come, even if you have to wait until college. Most college boys are more mature and more prepared for a relationship, anyway, and you might be glad you waited so long to save yourself the annoyance of an immature high school boy.

I couldn't agree with this more! My boyfriend and I began dating about two weeks after I graduated high school - I was 18, he was 20. This is partly based on personality, and partly age, but he is so mature and career oriented and our relationship goals are long term, not short and simply about sex.

I know you all have probably heard this a million times, but seriously, have fun in high school (wait, don't seriously have fun..) Don't put too much emphasis on these relationships Figure out who you are and what you want in life before you look for something long term... And don't get married straight outta high school! That only ever ends disastrously - I'm watching my 20 year old friend split up two houses, a car, two cats, etc with scum of a human being with no morals. Had she waited a few years, she never would have married the guy! Don't be her. Her life sucks right now.
Scholar
#44 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 7:09 PM
I totally agree - I think it's best to wait a while, etch out your own personality instead of rushing into a relationship. I mean, it's nice when two personalities in a relationship complement, but being really young and immediately tethering yourself to another person runs the serious risk of taking down your own individuality and you deserve way better than that. For that reason, most high school relationships lack a depth that ensures their failure.

Currently single and loving it :D
Oh, but totally check them out - we'd be doing ourselves and them a serious disservice otherwise :P

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Instructor
#45 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heavenzdvl987
I couldn't agree with this more! My boyfriend and I began dating about two weeks after I graduated high school - I was 18, he was 20. This is partly based on personality, and partly age, but he is so mature and career oriented and our relationship goals are long term, not short and simply about sex.

I know you all have probably heard this a million times, but seriously, have fun in high school (wait, don't seriously have fun..) Don't put too much emphasis on these relationships Figure out who you are and what you want in life before you look for something long term... And don't get married straight outta high school! That only ever ends disastrously - I'm watching my 20 year old friend split up two houses, a car, two cats, etc with scum of a human being with no morals. Had she waited a few years, she never would have married the guy! Don't be her. Her life sucks right now.

I dont completely agree with the whole...dont get married out of high school thing for the simple fact that I know several people who got married out of high school and are still together today....It isnt always about age....its merely about love..TRUE LOVE..if you truely and dearly love someone and they the same......then life will work out the kinks...there is no limit to true love!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:01 AM
GAAAAH! I loved my BF with all my heart, then we drifted this year and broke up. Now we talk alot, chat online a lot and he flirts a lot (I throw some in for good measure )and I think maybe he likes me 'cause we were walking a long the beach one night a few weeks a go, and tells me he doesn't like anyone since we broke up. I admit I am the same (is true) and the flirting is MAJOR. BF/GF major. I posted this in the Vent thread (girls edition) but I thought I should put it here for good measure. I never got over him (despite my best efforts) and hope he feels the same.
#47 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by msp_teen
I dont completely agree with the whole...dont get married out of high school thing for the simple fact that I know several people who got married out of high school and are still together today....It isnt always about age....its merely about love..TRUE LOVE..if you truely and dearly love someone and they the same......then life will work out the kinks...there is no limit to true love!

Now it's my turn to disagree slightly! Love is great. Love helps a lot, sure. But what really makes a relationship last is hard work, maturity, and a real sense of commitment. Without those even true love will fail, because true love does not make a relationship immune from arguments and conflicts and difficulties.

Quote: Originally posted by x-tashi-x
GAAAAH! I loved my BF with all my heart, then we drifted this year and broke up. Now we talk alot, chat online a lot and he flirts a lot (I throw some in for good measure )and I think maybe he likes me 'cause we were walking a long the beach one night a few weeks a go, and tells me he doesn't like anyone since we broke up. I admit I am the same (is true) and the flirting is MAJOR. BF/GF major. I posted this in the Vent thread (girls edition) but I thought I should put it here for good measure. I never got over him (despite my best efforts) and hope he feels the same.

Who broke up with who? And why?
#48 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:42 PM
I think boys are silly from 13-15.
unless you find a good one.
I'm 13 and my boyfriend goes on about how he wants a handjob lol.
its disgusting in my view.
#49 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madisonx
I think boys are silly from 13-15.
unless you find a good one.
I'm 13 and my boyfriend goes on about how he wants a handjob lol.
its disgusting in my view.

Boys are always silly. Don't bother with them until they are men
#50 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:12 AM
Ugh, I am getting really ticked off at this guy I like.( We both liked each other last year but then drifted apart) Someone told him that I liked him still and he was cool with it but I don't know if he thought I actually did. So anywho every time I'm with my best friend he comes up and flirts with her, then watches me for my reaction. I don't like showing if I'm jealous so I just smile and then he looks frustrated and leaves. I started flirting with one of his friends in front of him and he randomly comes up and lightly pushes me away from his friend and gives me this weird look.. Also every time I flirt with his friend he comes up and flirts with mine. I'm getting really confused lol. Why are they so complicated?? :P

Page 2 of 25