Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 12:50 AM Last edited by tigger89 : 5th Sep 2014 at 1:16 AM.
Default Stuck Emotion - Uncomfortable (fixed)
My sim is stuck with the uncomfortable emotion. As seen in this screenshot, she should be focused(and when I click on things that reflects in the pie menu), but she's showing as uncomfortable even though none of her stats are low enough for that to be a problem. What you can't see in this screenshot, because it kept blinking out as she multitasked, is that her logic skill bar isn't glowing as it usually does when it's getting a boost from the focused emotion.

I tried using the "resetsim <sim name>" cheat that I remembered using in previous games, and it bounced her out of the chair but didn't reset her motives or emotional state.

EDIT: When she woke up the next morning, it was fixed. I'll leave this here though in case anyone else has the same problem.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 6:38 PM
mine didn't fix the next day if she travels it changes the stuck mood to something else
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 8:37 PM
Both of those didn't work for me