Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 4:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Teens won't age to young adult
I moved a bunch of teens to college with the Move Teens to College option in the University neighborhood. Before I moved them in, I combined them with a preexisting college student's household. I then moved the whole household out and into another house all without loading the lot. This was supposed to save time as I was planning to combine the households anyway. When I finally loaded the lot, though, the teens got out of the taxi but remained teens and the same age as when they left for college. I don't know how to fix it.

I left the lot without saving and tried turning on the cinematic camera hoping to trigger the age transitions, but that didn't work. There's no way I can separate the households without saving, and I cannot reverse the original combining. What can I do?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 10:15 AM
Have you tried using the InSim or SimBlender to age them to young adult? You may have to use the semester tester (spawnable from the testingcheats menu) to start their finals clock if you do so.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 2:16 PM
What happened when you worked the FAQ? Did you work the FAQ?

You might have a mod that's tripping you up, in which case removing it would allow them to age.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)