Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 8:24 PM Last edited by Theodora : 4th Mar 2014 at 8:50 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My sim isn't in the family bin!
So, my sim has just graduated from college. Now I know that she definitely graduated with honors- she had a graduation party and everything the whole shebang! I have never had this problem previously and i'm an avid game player with years of gameplay. Anyways! She graduated from college, moved her back to my neighbourhood and when I loaded it up she wasn't in the family bin. I've checked the student bins and even the houses she's lived in previously- nothing. She has completely disappeared! Help me please?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 9:15 PM
Are you sure you're checking the family bin, not the students bin?

Have you tried opening your neighborhood in SimPE? Does she appear there?

Have you removed your custom content (this could probably be caused by a clashing or outdated hack)? Follow this FAQ if you haven't done so already.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 9:17 PM
I would load up someone she knows and summon her with a teleporter and move her in. Looking at her in SimPE is a good idea.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 10:22 PM
Yes, I looked in both bins Thanks for your help guys Going to try SimPE now, and if that don't work I don't know what i'm going to do- start again I suppose?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 12:53 AM
As I said try a teleporter. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Teleporters.htm

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 2:17 PM
If the teleporter doesn't work, restore from a recent backup. But by all means try the teleporter first!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 11:15 AM
Thanks guys for your help! Used the sims teleporter, and it turn out my game had glitched during a save- and had taken her back to her first dormitory before she went to the sorority Thanks guys!
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved