Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:15 AM
Default Harder babies?
Sim babies are too easy! They only need to eat and be changed like twice a day. Are there any mods out there that make babies needs go down more quickly?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:02 AM
No, but you can a lot more than that with them if you want to. Place them in a pram, bouncer or rug out in the garden while your sim gardens or paints. Play and cuddle them and make time for any older children or relatives to talk to them. You can hand baby over to grandma with. "hand baby to anyone" mod. Place them in Rebeka's Booster chair and let them try baby foods at the table. Bath them and change them into jammies. Don't forget the dangle master and play chair for play times.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:30 AM
If you want their needs to go down faster, put a "bad" crafted snapdragon by their crib.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 12:14 PM
If you want to make it more challenging you can have a self imposed rule that somebody needs to be holding the baby at all times?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...