Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#651 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
It's heart-warming to hear of a nanny who cares more than the family Sims.

Family Sims want a bunch of kids but they don't seem to care about them once they have them. There are a lot of Knowledge Sim/Family Sim pairings in my game and even though most of the time the Knowledge Sim didn't roll a want for the child, they seem to take better care of them once they have them.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#652 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:21 PM
Oh look! She is begging for money .. (last Tuesday)
Lab Assistant
#653 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:38 PM
"Ha! Never going back to the Sims 3!" (after discovering the 'Dirty Joke' thing)
"GOD DAMN I HATE THIS ROOF!" (because I can't figure out how to build a roof without it going into the rooms)
Mad Poster
#654 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaylaRox
"Ha! Never going back to the Sims 3!" (after discovering the 'Dirty Joke' thing)
"GOD DAMN I HATE THIS ROOF!" (because I can't figure out how to build a roof without it going into the rooms)

Make sure you're on the right level. If it's going into the rooms then you probably need to be one up.
Lab Assistant
#655 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 7:41 PM Last edited by ZedzKay : 2nd Nov 2013 at 8:06 PM. Reason: Can't double post.
Before my days of MTS:

"SIT. DOWN. WITH. THAT. PUNCH. DON'T. STAND. THERE."
"Get back here."
"No babies for you. Build skills!"
"SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPP"
"Go away. I can find a mate myself, gypsy."
"I don't want to join the silly Gardening Club"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T SAVE!"
"Hurry up and (have a) birthday/die/child cos I NEED to go to the 'hood!"
"Thought I killed you off."
"HIT HIM BACK"
"Argggghhhhh....."
"Oh sweet Agnes CrumpleBottom. Why don't you stay for a spot of....POISONED TEA?!"
"ANACONDA!"

Желаю счастья и успехов для всех олимпийцев - I wish you happiness and success for all Olympians
Formerly "ZedzKay" - Thank you Leefish <3

I live on the forums.
Thank you to all creators for the CC that is available for me and for everyone
Top Secret Researcher
#656 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 2:28 AM
Here are some of my quotes...

"Stop kissing that sponge mop and WooHoo with the maid already!!"
"Dude, stop complaining that the chair's occupied when you're standing right next to it!!! Use your eyes!"
"Oh, will you stop blocking the doorway already? That's a fire hazard, you know!"
"Stop hiking up all those flights of stairs to your apartment just to put your homework down! Just put it on the sidewalk and I'll use my Hand of God to move it up for you."
"Ooh, a teenager just PWNED an adult in a fight."
"I really hate it when you turn on the stereo, then turn on the TV, then go and play computer games. Do you idiots not know what 'Saving Electricity' means??"
"Looks like making out in front of Mrs. CrumpleButt was a bad idea..."
"Stop sitting down and staring at the wall! You can sit down and watch TV. Multi-task!"
"This house looks great, but it's missing just one little thing... I know! *selects Sim* Put those toaster pastries in the oven! Now just go outside and... yes, ignore the stove. Lovely day, eh? Hmm, smells kinda... smoky. Why don't you go back inside? Yes, have fun!"
"That Garden Club idiot is starting to get really annoying.... *goes to FFS Lot Debugger and Smites the annoying Sim*"
"You don't NEED to get up to fart, dammit! I fart in my chair all the time, and nothing bad happened. Except for sheer embarrassment, but it's even more embarrassing if you stand up to do it!"
"Think I'll watch Simlish TV with you guys."
"You've just wasted 30 Sim minutes of your life announcing to the world that you've returned home from work."
"You look really stupid cheering about your A+ on the street while your parents are fighting upstairs."
"*when kids play Cops and Robbers* This doesn't really look like C&R. Looks more like "Guns and Ninjas!" Cause you can dodge bullets even when the gun's pointed directly at you."
"*when Sims panic around a fire* I could watch this crazy dance all day. In fact, I might just record a video of myself doing it IRL!"
"Isn't this the same house that LGR moved into in his LGR Plays video?"
"I love how half the party is doing the slap dance, the other half the hula. And you're just standing there awkwardly dancing the smustle."
"Well, landlord, you said you were throwing a building party, called for a pizza, placed the box in MY apartment, and none of my neighbors ever left their homes. You sure do suck at throwing parties when there is no party."
Theorist
#657 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 5:33 AM
Just relaxing after long hours of house building and getting a family settled in. Saved game, exited and watching TV on the PC while enjoying some home made fudge. Suddenly . . OMG! The pregnancy music!! Huh?!? What?!? Damn washer dryer commercial with the same little chime sounds . . .
Top Secret Researcher
#658 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 1:24 AM
"What are you doing? I told you to go there, you idiot! Do as you're told!"
"Don't go to the toddler! He's already being dealt with!"
"The baby just went to sleep you idiot! Don't wake him up!"
"You stupid nanny. How many bottles are you going to fetch before you allow the kid to drink, before putting him in the cot???!" (I hate nannies - they're useless and pee everywhere.)
Top Secret Researcher
#659 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:32 AM
Recently I've been trying to get my one lady a husband, but the one eligible bachelor keeps rejecting her advances, so...
"LET ME LOVE YOU!!!"
"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME LOVE YOU?"

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#660 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeLoure
"Shit!" - I muttered this when my computer crashed before I was able to save the game.

Thought this was going to happen reloaded up my save perfectly fine.

Hi.
Lab Assistant
#661 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 3:35 PM
Oh lord. There are so many things I said. lol.

"OH MY FRUKing (colorful here ] GOD!! GET TO YOUR FINAL AND STOP LISTING TO THE DAMN LLAMA CHEER!!"

"YES!! YES!! FIGHT FIGHT YOU IDIOTS!!"

"Stop looking at the damn towel and buy food for your family"

"STOP watching the damn fights and do your homework or term paper"

"UGH!! TWINS AGAIN!! {set number two.. ]"

"WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR HOMEWORK IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE GUY WHO IS DOING HIS OWN HOMEWORK!!"

And my favorite. {Its offical ... these kids was raise by wolf!}

:D
Mad Poster
#662 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:04 PM
Are you calling yourself a wolf?

"Nooooo! Not the pregnant lady!" (As a cold spreads like wildfire through a wedding party.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#663 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:42 PM
"NO STOP TRYING TO FEED THE BABY! ALL OF YOU! STOP IT!"
No seriously, the babys hunger goes sliiiightly down and it's suddenly surrounded by grandparents, parents, older siblings, all trying to pick it up and feed it.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#664 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:05 AM
That's why I have a no baby/toddler swarming mod, so not every single Sim is trying to feed the baby at once. Its annoying that they try to feed the baby every five minutes, but it takes an act of God to get them to feed a toddler.

"Knock it off" was said last night. Cornelia Crumplebottom and Gunther Goth are currently sharing a dorm, and for some reason of their dorm mates keeps trying to poke Cornelia.
Mad Poster
#665 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:15 AM
"What is your problem!?!" and "What exactly do you think you're doing??" happen pretty often, since my Sims seem to love coming up with ridiculous routing issues with no explanation... I get tired of seeing Sims standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF SOMETHING, and waving their arms around like a moron because they can't figure out how to get to it... often for no reason whatsoever. I've also had to put fences in strange places, just so Sims will take the direct, 10-tile route to somewhere, instead of the 100+ tile route circling the ENTIRE LOT that they seem to want to take... It's almost like Sims aren't actually intelligent, isn't it?
Instructor
#666 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:41 AM
I've shouted "NOOO! don't die! stop! oh no! oh crap!", "Do you seriously want another bottle? your eating far too much!", "Stop pooping your diaper!", "Please stop playing with with the toilet your going to get sick!", "Your an adult now! even if i have the game on auto you STILL don't go to the toilet yourself and just pee on the floor! seriously!" lmao.
Field Researcher
#667 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:36 PM
Why is she blonde? No one in her family is blonde...

No, not him, he doesn't fit the look of your family.

Its not inccest if they don't show up on the family panel.
Field Researcher
#668 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:37 PM
Don't go to class, idiot, you're a vampire, you'll burn! Do it online tonight!

Judging by her kid, that is NOT her natural hair colour..
Field Researcher
#669 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:40 PM
Everyone, put the baby down. Back away from the baby...
Field Researcher
#670 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
That's why I have a no baby/toddler swarming mod, so not every single Sim is trying to feed the baby at once. Its annoying that they try to feed the baby every five minutes, but it takes an act of God to get them to feed a toddler.

What mod is that?
Mad Poster
#671 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:49 PM
TwoJeff's No Baby/Toddler Swarming: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=10.0

I have a baby boom in the Beginning of Pleasantview hood, so I'm muttering "get your butt down there and change his/her diaper NOW!" a lot right now.
Field Researcher
#672 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:52 PM
"Why are you trying to cheat on your super pregnant wife?"
"....Oh."
"Well I'm sorry I arranged your marriage with someone you have negative chemistry. That doesn't give you the right to cheat."
"I just heard chimes. WHY. Did I just hear chimes?"
"Gavin you dumb a--.Now you've got triplets with the mistress and quadruplets with the missus AND two twins at home. I hate you."
"Yeah I'm sure it's mutual too."
"If you stink, take a shower. It's your own damn fault."

Talking with Legacy founder jerk face.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Instructor
#673 Old 1st May 2014 at 7:01 PM
Haha i never like my sims cheating ether as id have to turn the options to manual to stop them getting caught but i can't be bothered doing every single thing for them, i just hope when i create my own sim and hook her up with a sim made of Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries he won't cheat on me as i know his asperation is Romance. Maybe not such a good match for my sim lol but it's worth a shot ^_^.
Forum Resident
#674 Old 1st May 2014 at 8:05 PM
*With a lot of disgust* "Oh, you're kidding me." When Trisha Traveller runs to the bathroom with morning sickness after one woohoo with Trent while on birth control.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#675 Old 2nd May 2014 at 12:53 AM
"Ouch, ow,ow" I'm now playing the cleaned Pleasantview and got Bella and Mortimer re-married. Bella wanted to go on vacation, and got her hand clamped by a crab while looking for seashells.
Page 27 of 169