Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:36 PM
Default WCIF: Maxis Match skin for Bloom's Sexy Feet
I just started using Bloom's sexy feet http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,65288.0.html and I can't find a Maxis Match skin that's been fixed so it works with them.

Does anyone know of one? I don't like the oily custom skins.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 5:36 PM
I made a set for myself, I'll post them on my blog if you want a look. Been using them for ages but didn't post them anywhere as I used DDS for importing but still ended up with a little pixellation on the darker tones.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:02 PM
If you use a default set, the feet will show up.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:06 PM
The feet show up regardless but they'll have darker toes if the skin hasn't been altered, sexy feet are mapped to a different spot on the texture compared to block feet.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 4:01 AM
Yeah, I get a darker patch on the end of the feet and sometimes dodginess on the back of the legs.

Slig, I would be heaps grateful if you'd post your set. It's been really hard to find sexy feet matching skins.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:19 PM
Sorry I took so long posting these, didn't have time yesterday.

http://slig.dreamwidth.org/31723.html

^ Nude pixels ahead.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 5:30 PM
Wow, those are amazing! Thanks heaps! And they even align with Warlokk's meshes. And have nipples, but no pubic hair, so I can use my overlays with matching pubic and hair colour. <3

Totally not what I even wanted them for originally, but I must take that zombie skin too; it's the only one I've seen that has scars and such instead of just the eyebags. They actually look like zombies!

I do see a little pixelation on the darker colours. Darker colours are a PITA. I had a horrible time trying to make a black coat look non pixelated. In the end you just have to ignore it. XD
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:41 PM
Glad you'll get some use out of them. I was fed up of switching sexyfeet compatible defaults, a ton of them seem to have black pubes or make-up/eyelashes, I can't stand that.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:46 PM
One little question. The skins aren't supposed to match up with Bloom's sexy feet version with male nipples, right?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:54 PM
I don't use the male nipple version, no. Does it look terrible?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 5:14 PM
The nipples are at the edge of the areola instead of the middle. But I can go back to the nippleless SF; I just wanted to know if they were supposed to match or not. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 9:54 PM
Sorry it didn't match up.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 11:21 PM
Nice skins Slig, I've been looking for a nice Geneticised set. Will they work okay with block feet? I might be the only person in the simuniverse that thinks sexy feet are creepy feet because I hate them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 11:27 PM
Part of the Maxis type foot is still there for sandals etc but it may not be perfect.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll still give them a try.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~