Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southern Beauty ~ Myos Female Hair 15 Conversion

by Anubis360 Posted 22nd Nov 2009 at 10:19 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 5:20 PM by Anubis360

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:43 AM
I wish I had this when I created my Taylor Swift video-it looks EXACTLY like her hair! LOVE IT
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 6:43 AM
LOVE this! You rock! I've been wanting curly and ethnic hair BADLY!!!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 19th May 2010 at 5:50 PM
NOOOOO!!!! After I downloaded, it wont install. Says file is broken! I really want this hair, I have curls and upset that sims 3 sims cant have them. Can you reupload, pretty please?
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 2:19 AM
Amazing Hair! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:46 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I myself, have long curly hair and has been diapointed in the lack of curly hair in TS3. you did a great job. thank you!
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 7:48 AM
Anyone else having problems with this hair since the patch on 7/8/10? It's completely trashed in my game, and it's the only one with an issue. I'm disappointed because I really like it (note that it was fine pre-patch). Hopefully Anubis will take a look.
Inventor
Original Poster
#57 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyrelark
Anyone else having problems with this hair since the patch on 7/8/10? It's completely trashed in my game, and it's the only one with an issue. I'm disappointed because I really like it (note that it was fine pre-patch). Hopefully Anubis will take a look.

I don't have the latest patch yet, and I won't get it until I know it's totally safe. Can you be a little more specific, please? So I can have a little more info

Thanks for reporting! ^-^
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:28 PM Last edited by CrazyLollipop : 10th Jul 2010 at 5:39 PM.
I've been having issues, too. I took screenshots of how the hair looks in game since the patch.

Here:
http://i31.tinypic.com/23hlsow.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/2yjrmoi.jpg
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:43 PM
im also having that same issue with this hair that started after the AMB 4.2.
Inventor
Original Poster
#60 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 6:21 PM
Ok, thanks for the pics. I'll try to fix that as soon as possible
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 9:57 PM
I was just about to say something about this lol. Thanks for trying to fix it as soon as you can
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 12:00 AM
Thank you so much. This was one of my favorites in the Sims 2
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:08 AM
I have deleted this hair due problem with newest patches. Please fix this
Field Researcher
#64 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:48 PM Last edited by dolldrms1 : 11th Jul 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: comment
Apparently, the most recent patches, 1.14 etal, broke this hair. I am attaching a pic of what it now looks like in CAS.

I am removing it from game due to this problem but wanted to be sure you had a report and pic of what happened in case you want to update the file. I'll check back to see if an update becomes available.

Ooops, sorry, I didn't catch the fact that someone had already provided you with a pic.. Forgive me, didn't mean to use overkill!
Screenshots
Inventor
Original Poster
#65 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:21 PM
Hair has been updated, please re download
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:34 PM
ty! love this hair!

-Isis-
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 7:30 AM
I was wondering what had happened to the hair when I went to use it on someone and it looked messed up. Now I know - it needed to be updated.

Just wondering - what exactly might happen if someone's wearing the old hair and the file gets deleted for the new one?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 9:56 AM
I've encountered a problem with the updated hair. If you create a sim with this hair and save it to a sims3pack file, it jacks up the file size about 2MB and the sims3pack file becomes unable to install, even though the launcher says that it is.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:32 PM
I love this hair, it looks beautiful and I love the texture. Thank you! <3
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:07 AM
Ohh I love this hair. I had to redownload it. I thought that it messed up after i combined all my hair packages. Now I now it is the patch.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 10:01 PM
Ok, so I'm not the only one with sim hair issue? I haven't played my game in months, but when I got into the mood to play it again, the only sim with this wavy hair...Her hair became transparent and blocky looking. I couldn't remember the name of this file, so I came back on MTS just to find the file name so I can delete this version and upload the latest version. It looks great on my AA sim.
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:41 PM
Very Taylor Swift... I love it! Great job!
Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 8:53 PM
Hey, I just tried to download this, but it said that the file is corrupt. Does this need to updated for the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 5:25 PM
I've downloaded the updated version after I got the weird blurred texture like bug from the patch. Now every time I go into create a sim and select the hair and accept my game crashes completely.
Was one of my favorite hairs. Would love a fix for this one
Inventor
Original Poster
#75 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyLily
I've downloaded the updated version after I got the weird blurred texture like bug from the patch. Now every time I go into create a sim and select the hair and accept my game crashes completely.
Was one of my favorite hairs. Would love a fix for this one

That's weird. Lemme see if there's anything I can do
Page 3 of 5