Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:08 AM
Mod that allows for cats to teach there kittens the hunting skill?
I decided to make a little group of wild cats. And i was wondering, is there a mod that allows cats to teach there kittens the hunting skill? in real life, predatory animals teach there young how to hunt. So for the sake of being realistic, is there a mod to do this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 10:17 PM
I don't think there needs to be - I had 2 cats that could hunt & they had 2 kittens, 1 with the hunter trait & 1 without - as the kittens played with each other & the older cats, they must have learnt how to hunt as they were both over level 5 in hunting by the time they aged into cats.

Dogs, on the other hand...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucyBorgia
I don't think there needs to be - I had 2 cats that could hunt & they had 2 kittens, 1 with the hunter trait & 1 without - as the kittens played with each other & the older cats, they must have learnt how to hunt as they were both over level 5 in hunting by the time they aged into cats.

Dogs, on the other hand...

Oh, well i guess i'll try that. Also, is there a mod that allows dogs to hunt? Not for gems but for animals like cats?