Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:04 PM
Default Building "The Shard"
So I had an idea for building The Shard Tower (in a Sim scale, of course, so only 8 stories high), tested some ideas and the one that worked best was the one using the decoration<misc m(with M&G on architecture, I don't have it) roof thingy (that green triangle and corners I don't know the name, but in English I think it's Corner Decoration).
Problem is, it is either green, yellow or has roof tiles, and The Shard is transparent blue! So this is what it looks like (The Shard):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sh...Bridge_5205.JPG

What do you think? I wanted to know, do any of you know a recolour similar to the real Shard, or could any of you make one if there isn't (I don't know if it is possible). I would really like to have it in my hood and here on MTS, but not green!

PS: Sorry for having to post the link for the picture, I don't understand how to place it directly here...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM
Anyone?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:34 PM
Mmm the real Shard is made of all glass or mostly glass, and your interpretation is not. I wonder whether it would be better if it was built using numenor's wall windows?

What would the building be for? A community lot or residential?

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:17 PM
It is not glass because there isn't a glass recolour, I was kinda hoping that someone could find/create one. Ill give Numenor's wall Windows a try
Its going to be a community lot.
Theorist
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:22 AM
I can't help you, because I have no building CC in my game and wouldn't know where to get what you're looking for, but how did you make those slanted walls?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
I can't help you, because I have no building CC in my game and wouldn't know where to get what you're looking for, but how did you make those slanted walls?
They are made using the M&G mansard roof pieces.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!