Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 7:17 AM
Sorry for the late reply!

The computer is really wonderful. My graphics in TS3 are superb. I have yet to try out TS2, but if this can run TS3 without a problem I'm sure TS2 will be perfect.

Thank you for helping me out. I'm glad I had second thoughts about getting the Dell. I'm so happy with my new computer. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 6:32 AM
Awesome! I'm really happy we could help you get something kickass!
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 10:49 PM
Default help
I have a question for you. I have already purchased this computer. My sims games arent working properly. What should I do? I'm really not computer or tech savvy
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 10:53 PM
I'm sorry, I am new to this website. I just spotted this quick reply message box...sorry. Can you help with my question above? I have purchased recently, a Dell XPS 8700 computer. When I downloaded all of my sims games, the weren't working properly. The cursor was huge, and there is a black rectangle below where my sim is. Everytime the sim walks somewhere it is always there. I'm not very computer smart, so I apologize first up. If you could help, I would be grateful.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 11:32 PM
You'll need to add a bit more detail there! Which game(s)? What's not working precisely? What have you already tried to fix it?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.

Page 2 of 2