Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Alice1994 : 28th Nov 2017 at 11:08 PM.
What's Happening In Alice' Game
Hey!

I just found this group and think this is an awesome idea! I always want to share the stuff my sims experience but there is noone in my life who would actually like to hear that
So I guess you are the happy (or not so happy) people who get to read my stories and look at my pictures! Thank you in advance, and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Alice

Today, Padma & Jamie got married. I really tried to put some effort into the party, so it would feel like an actual wedding!

They also had a son, Philipp, two days later. Jamie went to see the neighbourhood's playground with him on his day off.

Little Phil was allowed to ride the sea horse, but when Daddy said they had to go home, someone was not happy at all! Love this so much. I've been playing this game for 8 years now and I'ver never seen them do this!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
awww Phillip is so cute!! what a grumpy little baby!! I didn't know they could do that either, do you think it might be a Generations thing? I only got it a few days ago so I'm far from finding all the little subtleties.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:18 PM
OMG, I forgot about all the awesome kids stuff from Generations! I have to put this stuff in all my parks now!

Thanks, I hate it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 12:36 AM
I feel you, @floopyboo. I never really liked Generations, but now that I see all those super cute animations... I think I'm getting into this whole family-generations-thing after all.

So, little Phil got two siblings now! The first one is Flora, a plant sim. I just couldn't believe I NEVER even noticed that kids could interact with toddlers like that! OMFG, honestly.

A short time after Flora's "birth" another little sim joined the family, Elia. I think she's just super super cute and I instantly wanted her to bond with her older siblings! *Awww*#