Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albasim Airport Terminal -6x5-by request

by patul Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 8:55 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2006 at 12:45 PM by patul : link to tech area

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
Hello Again, I am still unable to install this file. The unpacked rar File comes back with an error message - (archived file header broken) and the folder is empty.

Anyone else having this problem? I installed the second part of this lot just fine, and I am having no problems with any other rar Files.

I really like what I see and really want this for my game... Pls Help!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:57 PM
Re download the file, may be a pb during the writing of the file. That do it for me sometimes.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyline-X
Ok..I ran into a problem trying to install. It says Required Expansion Pack Items Not Present....but I have all the EP's.....any ideas what I can try?

I've got the same problem too. I have all the expansion packs.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:01 PM
I've got the same problem as sykline-X it says the same thing even though i've got all the ex. packs.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 4:39 PM
wow!!! so awesome!! if only the planes could fly though....:b *clicks on thanks*
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:50 AM
i cant install that lots it say i need a expansion pack,lol,i have all sims 2 expansions pack install.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
Re download the file, may be a pb during the writing of the file. That do it for me sometimes.

Redownload wont change a thing.
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:21 PM
Ihave found my problem and have successful installing Albasim airport.
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:47 AM
Hey Patul, this is awesome. Would you mind if I used it in my Sims 2 story over at S2C? Though it'd be placed in England xD I'll make sure to credit you if this is okay!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#35 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Exzoon
I've got the same problem too. I have all the expansion packs.

Try useing "clean installer"

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:19 PM
This is wonderful, just gorgeous! I've no idea if my poor computer can actually load and play this lot, but I adore it! So realistic it makes all the other "airports" out there (and there aren't many of them) look really sad. Thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:38 PM
Thats really cool, thanks for this! One quick question can the sims travel in the air?
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:14 AM
Wow, very good indeed!
Alchemist
#39 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
This is just wow, awesome, I´m speechless.
With EP 6 it will maybe have real meaning!!!
We can send them first to the airport, then they go on holiday!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4love10
Ihave found my problem and have successful installing Albasim airport.

I'm havin that problem, how did u install it?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:44 AM
This is amazing! Thank you.
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:13 PM
Wow! Amazing. I needed an airport for my Crazy Town.
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 9:25 PM
This is so awesome! I´m glad MTS2 has such talented creators, keep up the good work!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 1:52 AM
how did you make the planes?
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:49 AM
HELP!!!! I downloaded the airport, but it wont show up. I have all of the packs. PLZ HELP!!!! I really want this!
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:15 AM
It's awseome thanks!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM
Dude please help! It says that the file is corrupted. Re downloading it won't help. Can you maybe upload it again?
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
True awesomeness.
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:36 PM
i have tried to download this and its not working. I can only see the extension in my game. Help
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ILoveKiba
Dude please help! It says that the file is corrupted. Re downloading it won't help. Can you maybe upload it again?

Seems like everybody is having a rough time installing it to the game. I too am having this trouble. I am in the process now of creating my own airport because this modder has inspired me. I will upload it ASAP. (once i figure out how to do that...) anyway, if anybody has any requests, please contact me. Also, I am working on a *realistic* exactly to the book version of **Twilight** I will upload my sims very soon. The actors I modeled them off are Gaspard Ulliel and Emily Browning for Bella and Edward. Anyway, Work in progress. Contact me! Thanks. Sorry for the long post...
Page 2 of 3