Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:09 AM
Do you use the harder jobs/skills hacks? I play with aging off for the same reasons that you do and the one thing I was finding was that they were gaining skills too fast (5 logic points in toddlerhood already just from playing with the blocks lol).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Do you use the harder jobs/skills hacks?
No, but mainly only because I'm so soft-hearted :lovestruc towards my Sims and hate to make their lives any harder than they are already! At one time toddler Hans Moltke was the only Sim in his family who could think logically at all. They were living on benefits (Kaching!) and couldn't afford a chess table. At least Hans learned not to put a square peg into a round hole!

I am pleased for Andrew that he has maximised his logic skills when still a teenager (and had an enormous teen party to celebrate!) but a bit disappointed that he no longer has that challenge to face. I might manually move him back to (say) eight points when he becomes an adult (but I'd have to ask him first!).

I'm not so worried about jobs because they can always move to a new career if they want a new challenge.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
I haven't had a cowplant for a while, so I don't remember, but I think it's as you say, Charity.
The wiki also says the same.
And somewhat it makes sense: if you don't feed it, it gets hungry, so it eats a Sim.

No, you feed it a giant ham and then it produces the cake. Don't feed it and it just sits there moving a little and never produces cake. I think a sim is more like a treat for a cow plant rather than food.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 8:18 AM
I think I'll just use cheats. :D
Page 2 of 2