Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:37 PM
Default Why I Hate stampylongnose (Joseph Garret)
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF STAMPYLONGNOSE YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS

This is a lot of steam to vent.

Joesph Garret, AKA stampylongnose, is a pure annoyance in my 13+ world. You know why? He just ALWAYS pops up in the suggestions. I blame the kids of this century. I say that, for nearly 2 or so years, I was subscribed to him. I found while I was looking up dog deaths in Minecraft - 2012 was when kurtjmac's Wolfie went missing, and since I missed the stream, I decided to look up the vid, and subsequently, deaths of Minecraft dogs.

If I could post this on YouTube, all the fanboys/girls will pull a Top Gear in Argentina on me, and also, I'm stuck in the "dark ages", so I can't comment. So, I came here to vent my steam pipes.

Is anyone with me here? Or are we all Argentinans?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:54 PM
I fucking hate Stampy, you are not alone. I know plenty of people who hate him too.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM
He sounds a little fake. Always extremely happy, which, is not a bad thing but can get annoying. He doesn't seem to stop talking either. Like does he breath while recording?

Can't believe people still read these.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rexbox360
He sounds a little fake. Always extremely happy, which, is not a bad thing but can get annoying. He doesn't seem to stop talking either. Like does he breath while recording?

The whole hitthetarget98 (I'm such a veteran) thing got real old quick. Also, that laugh. I have since moved over to the monkey laugh of Alchestbreach.