Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:51 PM
Default I want to get Minecraft, i just have some questions
So I played the minecraft demo and I know there is a whole point to play to defeat the dragon but I know that people don't always do that. I guess I am just wanting to know how do you all play minecraft, if you play?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 12:00 AM
Minecraft is a sandbox like the Sims. There is no real objective.

Wanna build a castle? Ok, do that.
Wanna defeat the dragon? Go ahead!
Want to completely destroy a world with TNT? You can do that too!

If you're looking for something more, try modding. It's really easy and it adds so much to the game. There are tons of premade modpacks to try too.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:34 PM
Minecraft is pretty fun, if you like building blocks. I usually build highrises when I am not using Millénaire or IndustrialCraft.

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 2:05 PM
Minecraft is either played in Creative mode, where you can build whatever you want, and you're immune to things that kill you, and you can fly, or you can play in Survival mode, where monsters and lava and such can hurt you, and it's more of a challenge.
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 3:05 PM
Don't forget Hardcore. Die once, and it's game over.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
Don't forget Hardcore. Die once, and it's game over.
I dont think I'd ever play hard core, I have the game now and I am loving it.
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 2:12 AM
Minecraft doesn't really have a point to it. I've seen pictures where people have made really complex structures, like entire medieval towns. You can play Multiplayer, too, if you'd like to play with some friends.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 6:12 PM
Minecraft is a great game. I usually play survival or play on servers. Servers have minigames and other things. Such as Factions, Hunger Games, Prison, and much more!
I play with Mods in Survival and Creative. Every mod is unique in it's own way. Mo Creatures adds Deer, Elephants, Foxes, and other mobs. Harvest Craft adds more trees and seeds to the game, such as Avocado Trees and Sheep drop mutton.