Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
Default Favorite MMOS
Helllllooooo! I thought to myself a minute ago I wonder what MMOS people play on Mod The Sims so here we go!

I play:

ArcheAge
Rift
and maybe a little odd but Wizard101.

So, what do you guys play?

Can't believe people still read these.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:09 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'MMOS' mean? My abbreviations are stale.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:46 AM
Oh it's fine, I should of said. It means massively multiplayer online.

Can't believe people still read these.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:59 AM
I tried playing tom clancy's splinter cell chaos theory online, but my partner kept cheating and going throw walls, when I needed a boost over a high wall, so from then on I decided single player was better.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 6:14 AM
I currently play Puzzle Pirates, which looks a little cartoonish, but once you get the hang of the puzzles and the people, it's not as "lame" as it looks. Look for Purpure on the Emerald ocean/server if you decide to check it out.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:31 PM
I played Ragnarok on and off for 10 years, and on a daily basis for at least 5 years, and I met a lot of awesome people, who I still talk everyday since. It's really outdated of course, but there's so much feeling and nostalgia that I just can't... ♡
My second favorite MMORPG would probably be Aion, followed by Tera. Both very similar, beautifully designed and have a really nice atmosphere.

I am REALLY excited for this new korean MMORPG, called Black Desert, that looks freaking beautiful. It will probably take a couple of years until it launches outside Asia which is good because in no way my PC can handle it.