Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 4010 (Who?), Viewed: 149924 times.
Page 161 of 161
Lab Assistant
#4001 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 4:15 PM
I'm venting because I thought my laptop was infected by a bug at the end of the E3 Microsoft event watching on fullscreen and it was only an advert for a computer game. Scared me rigid. Turned WIFI off before it was revealed!

PS. Small rant. I loved the scenery in Forza 4 so much (I'm British) all I just want to do is get in a car and go around slowly enjoying it but have to join a race!

I don't generally do ranting - it hasn't done anything for me in the past - too old and accepting now.
Scholar
#4002 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:40 PM
Different night, same clockwork routine. Hubby falls asleep first, snores over EVERYTHING I attempt to listen to, I eventually go ape crap on him, he talks complete gibberish unable to wake up properly, rinse repeat every freakin day. And I wonder why I'm irritable all the time.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
My photo blog at Tumblr.
Theorist
#4003 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 12:47 AM
I am not happy with my wrecked sleep schedule which triggers panic attacks I'd only wish on those in in power with gross incompetence as their modus operandi.

I also have to adjust my schedule because in a couple of weeks, I will be training for assembly line packaging work. Looks like I will be following my mother's career path. After seeing how chewed up my father's hands have gotten, I may avoid kitchen duty. (Not joking, he looks like a dragon tamer with the nicks and cuts in his hands. If any finger segments were missing, he'd be easy to identify as a cat owner.)

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Field Researcher
#4004 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 3:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
@budwinys, the issues could be from outdated or pets-incompatible mods.

I'm a little annoyed at my doc because I'd done some blood tests to figure out if I had a spesific disease. The answer I got was "You don't, and that's good news!"
Sure it's good news that I don't have that particular disease, but at the same time it means I'm back to square one for the umpteenth time. I just want an answer as to why I've got a ton of mysterious symptoms, but after 8 years all I know is a bunch of things it's not.

Unfortunately, no. I purged all of my mods and made sure the ones I downloaded were updated for Cats and Dogs. But I'm still having fun making doggies, so it's not so bad.

I totally get what you mean by being kind of disappointed when test results come back negative. Yeah, sure, I don't *want* to have the thing, but I want to feel better, and I can't fix it if I don't know what the thing is. I still have all the symptoms of extreme hypothyroidism even though I'm on medication for it and my TSH levels are now good. I've been going to the doctor for the past 6 years mentioning how increasingly tired (like 12-16 hours of sleep tired) and fat I'm getting, but I guess I'm just lazy because nothing is wrong with me.
Test Subject
#4005 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 7:46 PM
It takes my brother 10 FUCKING MINUTES to find a (temporary) job, and yet I can't get an interview to save my life. Fuck this, I'm done. There's no point in looking anymore. I'm obviously one of those people who was never meant to have a job.
Lab Assistant
#4006 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 10:45 PM
Argg I tried to sort out my problems with SC4 with EA tech support and got nowhere >_<
Theorist
#4007 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:00 PM
Not a fan of bruises and bleeding until the gauze is soaked.

Either way, blood draws suck when you bruise and bleed out a bit.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lab Assistant
#4008 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsavagefan
It takes my brother 10 FUCKING MINUTES to find a (temporary) job, and yet I can't get an interview to save my life. Fuck this, I'm done. There's no point in looking anymore. I'm obviously one of those people who was never meant to have a job.

I really feel you. Make a good resume and doctor it up with so much you can do. Everybody hates me for not being able to get hired because it's easy for them. I have a terrible and stupid sounding name that I am meaning to change. I use glassdoor and it is real easy to apply I have gotten a lot of attention from there but so far only 2 interviews. Be stubborn I know we can do it, screw the system keep coming back like a bad dream. I think of myself as Steve Rogers, no matter how hard I get knocked down, or how big the enemy is, I gotta give it all I got or die trying. May you score the job you want and afford what you'd like. Good luck friend!

- Sent from my iHell
Theorist
#4009 Old Yesterday at 10:05 AM
My left arm is covered in midge bites. I had left my window open with the screen closed, and those bugs just came in and crowded around the computer and my nail dryer and everything. Ugh... midge bites itch just like mosquito bites.
Lab Assistant
#4010 Old Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
My left arm is covered in midge bites. I had left my window open with the screen closed, and those bugs just came in and crowded around the computer and my nail dryer and everything. Ugh... midge bites itch just like mosquito bites.

I don't know if it's all the skin products I use or just my genetic make-up, but I never attract and get bitten by anything I'm like acidic and bitter or something. Don't get me wrong though I got attacked by a nest of very angry hornets before, it was like Hunger Games.

- Sent from my iHell
Theorist
#4011 Old Yesterday at 1:23 PM
Dear Bank,

I'm fully aware that I'm having one of those days where my brain shouldn't be left alone, but why did you change the layout of your website? All I want to do is pay my bills and be done with it. Now have to deal with charts that I'm never going to use. Not one, but two calculators (because one wasn't enough?) and other random stuff that just boogers up the page. Why?

*rubs temples*
Page 161 of 161