Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 4:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default settings reset everytime i load up my game!
It used to be maybe every 5 times I would load up my game, but now it's either every, or every other time I load it. everything resets. The cc is "Disabled" when I start the game as well, so I have to enable it, then restart the game (my game takes a good 20+ minutes to load just the main screen, so it's very time consuming.) i'm not sure what would be causing this. Has anyone else had this problem and can help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 5:45 PM
Usually when people have a problem like this it's because their OS is making some of their game data files read-only, apparently at random. So that'd be the first thing to check.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#3 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 5:54 PM
May or may not be useful - I had a problem with my anti-virus program reverting files, including settings. Maybe after checking Peni's suggestion, you could disable your anti-virus during your play session.