Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 11:04 AM
Modding questions
Hi everybody

I started to create some mods but my programming skills aren't very good so I stuck and need some help. I would be grateful if someone could help me.

1. I think it's very annoying when the weather stone appears again and again in spite of the fact I deleted it. I created a core mod, which doesn't allow the wather stone to spawn. My question is: is it possible to create a non-core mod which does the same? I tried it, but it doesn't let me override the original method because it's a static member. Do you know any method that allows me to override?

2. Connected to the previous mod I want to make the weather stone buyable. I made a recategoriser mod but when I want to place it, the object doesn't appear and I can't put it anywhere.

3. I made a mod which adds the "Buy Lotto Ticket" and the "Buy Winning Lotto Ticket" interactions to the general store register(WA). However, when I tested it the interaction didn't appear.

4. I want to make a mod which adds custom loading screens for my own worlds. When I tried to build the solution I got an error: 'Sims3.UI.LoadingScreenController' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments

You can download the 2nd and 3rd mod to test it.
Thanks in advence
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  anagy_buyableWeatherStone.rar (468 Bytes, 6 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  anagy_buylottoatgeneral.rar (5.5 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content

Never say never.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:09 PM
Could someone help me please?

Never say never.