Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 2:50 PM
Default Having more than 8 sims
Hello everyone,
I have the mods to have my game to allow 8 sims and it's working. I also have the fertility treatment. But after I get over 8 sims all births are singles. I know it's possible to have multiple births after I'm over 8 sims from watching some videos. I figure I must be missing something or doing something wrong. I'm open to the idea that my game or computer are glitching. I have tried awesome mod and master controller, story progression, mover, woohooer and portrait panel and still have the same problem. I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas. It's not horrible just a bit annoying. Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:04 AM
Just a side note, this should not be in Modding Discussion I think.
Sadly, I have no idea on this as I never play with more than 8 sims. Thoough good luck to you for an answer.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:59 AM
Oh, this is easy. Just install Master Controller or Story Progression or Whoohooer (one of those three) and edit some settings from there. Hope I helped.