Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:32 AM
Is it possible to set merchants, mixologist, bartender's working hour?
I have downloaded a lot and it has different merchants, such as food, books merchant... in the lot, also theres mixologist and bartender in. The lot is set as big park and they worked 24 hours non-stop, which bothers me a lot. I want to give them different working hours such as food merchant works at 9a.m. to 7p.m. and mixologist work from 8p.m. to 3a.m. So I try to use S3PE to find the resource of the working time of them but I just cant find it, I filtered merchant, food merchant, food register but I cant find anything. So is it possible to set merchants, mixologist, bartender's working hour?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:27 PM
You could take a look at THIS mod and see how it's put together, or contact Blugenjutsu if you need more info on how it works. (SimAsylum link, you need to register to see anything, but it's more than worth it.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
You could take a look at THIS mod and see how it's put together, or contact Blugenjutsu if you need more info on how it works. (SimAsylum link, you need to register to see anything, but it's more than worth it.)

I dont know if it works, but thanks for helping
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 5:46 PM
The resource you're looking for is NpcRoles.xml in GameplayData.package

Just call me Nikel