Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 7:51 PM
Default Unable to extract mscorlib.dll
First of all hi, I am new here.

After playing Sims 3 for quite some time I felt like creating my own modifications for it. I searched around in the forum a little bit and figured out that this ( http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit..._Object_Modding ) tutorial seems to be the best one for starting with modding. Now I extracted every .dll but mscorlib.dll. The exactly same problem (I guess) was also mentioned in this thread , however the only answer in this thread didn't really help me. I don't know about which sims 3 game scripts this user is talking about.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:13 PM
mscorlib is in simcore.package and has TGI 0x073FAA07-0x00000000-0x28EE9D383A73463E

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:20 PM
Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 3:38 AM
I know this is an ancient thread, but still: Thanks! I couldn't find it either.