Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 1:06 PM
Default Need help adding cc cars to the Eco Friendly Mod
Hi, I just recently downloaded the Eco-Friendly mod by SimsMX but I need to add cc cars to it. But I don't know how and the store cars listed in the mod description are no longer available from the sims store. Any ways I had already downloaded the Prius C but I have tried re-installing it and it is not working, most likely because I have the Fresh Prince version also. I love FP's cars and my games are full of them.

So can someone walk me through how to Tune SimsMX's mod to add several of my FP cars? I have S3PE and I know how to use it as far as changing minor things in the xml but that is about it.

I did double check SimsMx's mod and he specifically says that people will need to tune his mod to add other cars.

Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 3:04 PM
SimsMX left instructions in the comments section of the mod (comment #111), hopefully that works for you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
SimsMX left instructions in the comments section of the mod (comment #111), hopefully that works for you

Thank you!