Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 9:53 PM Last edited by PandaPatriote : 22nd Dec 2022 at 10:05 PM.
Default Can't browse mods ??
Hello. I have a problem on the website. No matter what I do, I can never see more than 20 mods - whether it's Sims 2, 3, 4, and no matter the category I'm searching. The website says there are only 20 mods in said category even if there are way more, I have no next page/previous page button, nothing. I don't know why it does this. Pretty sure it worked fine a few days ago. I have a video if you want, if you don't understand the issue (sorry for my bad english btw). Thanks in advance !

EDIT : wanted to attach a video showing the issue but it's not working even if it's put in .zip file
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 9:59 PM
Me too! @Tashiketh

Images show when I click 'Sims[game]>Newest' on the menu, but if I drill down into subcategories or filters it's the same.
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 11:31 PM
Sorry about that - long day dealing with servers, so I left a piece of code in that shouldn't have been there. It's now been nuked, so results are back to normal!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.