Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Half Walls, Seriously - Updated 24th Dec

by Flabaliki Posted 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:58 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 4:16 AM by Flabaliki

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 253 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 11
Mad Poster
#51 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:20 AM
YAY! GO BAFLA!
No, but seriously, this is freakin' amazing. Pick-worthy, at the LEAST. :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:27 AM
Thank You. This Is The Greatest Ts3 Creation Ever. Yaaaaay!
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:38 AM
oh my. OH MY. OH MY!
you are awesome. like, really, really awesome.
THANKYOU!! :D

when in rome..
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:40 AM
FANTASTIC!!!! I am soooo happy now. Kisses and big HUGGS from me too.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:53 AM
Yes, this is a greatest... You are a greatest too, @Flabaliki

Thank you so much for your hard-work and sharing.

A long time looking for something like that. As a result of this, I had previously found an alternative... For those who want to know and to try: funymarkus's "HJ-Halfwall.Sims3pack"(

Tnx again @Flabaliki.
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:55 AM
Thank you soooo much. I used these all the time in sims 2. I think EA just like releasing the game and then wait for all the talented creators out there, like yourself to make the game a more enjoyble one to play.....Thanks again
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:57 AM
I love you, thank you!!
Forum Resident
#58 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:02 AM
thanks for doing this. I definitely use this when I finish downloading the 1.7.9 patch. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:21 AM
Default So Awesome!
I am adding my thank you *hugs and *kisses :lovestruc . I have missed half walls so much in TS3 and now I'll have to spend some time remodeling my Sims homes. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, you are amazing
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:25 AM
You. Are. Awesome! I'm surprised this didn't start out as a picked upload. Who didn't miss the half-walls? Anyway, you rawk!

[
Scholar
#61 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:29 AM
You are a god! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:22 AM
Your a god amongst sims...

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:34 AM
Thanks for sharing! Brilliant!
Scholar
#64 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:37 AM
Honestly...I think you've been reading my mind! I've been waiting for this mod to surface....thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:48 AM
OMG this is so awesome, I Love You. :lovestruc thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou (passes out from shear joy) hear have a
Instructor
#66 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:02 AM
You are a genius. Thank you so much. I have been missing the half walls also but do not have the creativeness to rectify the situation.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:21 AM
You Beauty!!!

I could kiss your feet right now.(maybe...)

Thank you and thank you so much.
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:41 AM
Fracking awesomeness! I was just complaining with a friend about their not being half walls in TS3. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:21 AM
Thank you so much for your hard work! Now I can start rebuilding some houses that I had in the Sims 2. I tried out your half-wall and it is fantastic! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#70 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CTNutmegger
I'm posting to make a statement, 1st, thank you for this, I've wished for them everytime I built a house.

2nd, I noticed that my click of the Thank You button was the 1st one!! I'm shocked, what's the matter with people, it's been downloaded 171 times but no one has the decency to even click a thank you button!! Come on people, if you can bother to download the least you can do is hit the button.

Rant ended! ♥

That's odd, when I clicked it it said that I was the first one. Glitch?
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:28 AM
@EVERYONEZZ - Soo glad you all like them

@MentallyPurple - Yeh thanks are glitched atm, but don't worry they all show up on my Scorecard, I have 326 thanks so far

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:30 AM
Awesome job!
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:39 AM
Yes, Yes, YES! THANK YOU! You don’t know how many times I’ve thought, “Okay now to put a half wall, but wait no, there AREN’T any.” Now if we could have the imperative stage tool things would be looking up.
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:56 AM
Omg yay. I have been pouting about the lack of these since I bought the game. Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#75 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:45 AM
Fabulous! I was so annoyed when I realise they had left these out of the base game. I use them in almost all my houses in TS2. Thanks so much!
Page 3 of 11