Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:12 AM Last edited by Viktor86 : 26th Nov 2015 at 2:25 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Deleted Glitched Sim, can't find him after restart
My Sim got glitched last time I played and restarting the game the next day, my Sim kept being glitched. Every time I tried to get him use the stairs to go downstairs, he got stuck halfway and disappeared in the floor between both floors, only to come out on his original floor when I moved him by just letting him walk to a random spot. After testingcheatsenabled true I tried resetsim, both individual with his name and the general version of resetsim, resetsim x. Both no proper response (all Sims stayed where they were).I went to edit the town and went back to my game, no results. Then, very desperate, I tried the moveobjects cheat and deleted him, as that method succeeded in TS2. After saving, quiting and restarting the game, my Sim is still nowhere in my game, while at the same time he's part of the household based on the picture in my start screen and in editing the town and he's still part of my households relations list with the same relationship levels, their family tree and I can text message him with the other family members.

Anyone, please?

Reminder for myself: first search before asking. I found my answer here after googling: http://modthesims.info/t/362918

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 5:13 AM
I wanted to recover him, after the MoveObjects deleting part, due to glitches. But I already got him back by the mentioned thread. By moving him out and back in via edit the town. I guess I have to live with the lost holiday inventory of the Sim.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.