Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:40 AM
Default Is it possible a mod can be used to make a sim you've created be a family's maid/butler?
Hello, I want to make a wealthy family of 10 on my game and I have a character that's their family's nanny, and I was wondering if it's possible that a mod, like, MC Careers for example, can be used to make her that family's butler or maid, probably butler so she can be live-in, so I don't have too many sims set as family members in the family. I'm unsure if this is possible, so if someone could let me know if it is, that would be great, I appreciate it, thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 5:14 AM
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 5:12 PM
DebugEnabler has the "Make Me An NPC" command, which is more in line with what you're looking for:
"Makes the Sim unselectable without removing them from their current family. Do not do this on the only Sim in a household!"

So you can have the nanny/maid/butler Sim as a regular household member, then make them an NPC like this. You should probably give them traits like Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing etc. to make sure they fulfill their duties!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
DebugEnabler has the "Make Me An NPC" command, which is more in line with what you're looking for:
"Makes the Sim unselectable without removing them from their current family. Do not do this on the only Sim in a household!"

So you can have the nanny/maid/butler Sim as a regular household member, then make them an NPC like this. You should probably give them traits like Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing etc. to make sure they fulfill their duties!

That sounds like what I'm looking for, thanks!