Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 2:42 AM
Default WCIF: Rabbithole rug that combines diner and grocery store?
I'm making a custom neighborhood that's supposed to emulate a small town in the middle of nowhere. I've seen and used rabbit hole rugs and doors on my other lots to achieve the look that i wanted, but I'm not having much luck with the town grocery, which also has a deli/small eatery where the townies go to eat. Because of the compact size of the store, routing is a big problem when you have two rabbithole rugs so close to each other, so I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any rabbithole rugs that have the diner and grocery store combined together, like the grocery/diner rabbbithole from Appaloosa Plains?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 6:48 PM
I'm very interested in this too.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 10:32 PM
Just an idea...you could make a second floor and have one rabbithole rug per floor? It could still be a compact lot...
I know this is sims 4 but this is just an example of what you can accomplish in fairly small spaces. http://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2...cery-store.html
I like to use the food registers also.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Just an idea...you could make a second floor and have one rabbithole rug per floor? It could still be a compact lot...
I know this is sims 4 but this is just an example of what you can accomplish in fairly small spaces. http://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2...cery-store.html
I like to use the food registers also.

I was hoping to avoid this (the lot was going to be a recreation of the shopping area in The Sims 2 Strangetown), but after seeing how nice the shop from the link looked, I might cave in after all and add that second floor after all. Thanks