Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 12:55 PM
Default What Traits Do Your Sims Get Through RNG A Lot?
Mostly if you use Randomize for a new trait upon successful aging up.

I notice I either get Hydrophobic (Urgh...), Artistic or Evil a lot... Evil Artists are hilarious, by the way.
In reverse, I very rarely ever get Family Oriented as a randomized skill...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 4:05 PM
I always get Hydrophobic, which I never use. I have absolutely never used it in a Sim, I just don't see the purpose.

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Site Helper
#3 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 4:46 PM
My game loves to try to give me absent-minded rebels lately.

Edit: Hydrophobic is wonderful for sims who you want to keep out of the swimming pool which other sims get trapped in when you weren't looking. Although those pools only existed in Sims 2, so...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 7:04 PM
I seem to get Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, and Slob a lot.

Hydrophobic is one I only am happy to get (like Never Nude or Vehicle Enthusiast) when I'm playing an asylum.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:52 AM
Good, absent minded, slob.. and of course, virtuoso. I NEVER get neat, which is a trait I really like.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 4:24 AM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 23rd Feb 2017 at 5:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
Good, absent minded, slob.. and of course, virtuoso. I NEVER get neat, which is a trait I really like.

My sim is in university got a "neat" for a room mate for the first term. That was great. I miss her. The new room mates for the next term appear to be a bunch of slobs.

edit/P.s. Uncle! I give up. My little brain hurts. What is RNG an acronym for?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
edit/P.s. Uncle! I give up. My little brain hurts. What is RNG an acronym for?

Random Number God... at least, that's the abbreviation I learned it for.

Slobs! Oh my god, I forgot how often I got Slob, too! I hate them so much... But it seems to have lessened lately.
Alchemist
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:09 PM
I get Artistic and Absent-Minded a lot, it's a bit annoying when I'm trying to stop playing artists and the game will only serve that, lol.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:19 PM
RNG: either Random Number Generator, or Random Number God.

It's a good thing I don't mind slobs (I turn them into professional dumpster divers), as I seem to get so many of them. I don't know that I've ever gotten Neat.