Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:33 PM Last edited by aisquared : 30th Apr 2017 at 7:14 PM.
Default Under eye makeup
Hello again. I might be a regular here in WCIF . I'm looking for a makeup that masks the dark parts of lower eye that becomes visible when you pull down the cheek height. Here's a snapshot:

All I see in the web is eyebags makeup but not the one that covers the upper cheek/lower eye. It really bothers me that the sim I'm making looks like she's not getting enough sleep
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:09 PM
I often use this for concealing dark-circles. I know,It is ,,eyebag'',but It doesn't look exagerated like some of 'em.(can't give you the actual link to It,because I'm out of internet data.Anyways,you can see the name of this makeup item,use google and you'll find It easily) and this (http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...60894#msg260894 ,but you got to register\login first. Someone uploaded mochi's stuff there,included makeup)
Also,there are some full coverage foundations-blushers by pralinesims (these looks great,even though I hate their eyeliners and eyeshadows that look super wonky ingame)

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:37 AM
Thanks! I'll try them all out
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 7:43 PM
Uhm. Thanks for those links, but I was looking for the opposite effect, which conceals/covers the dark circles under the eyes. Though these might come in handy too. Thanks again
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Uhm. Thanks for those links, but I was looking for the opposite effect, which conceals/covers the dark circles under the eyes. Though these might come in handy too. Thanks again

Whoops, sorry I read that wrong but it was 3 am :/