Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:09 AM
Default WCIF mod to make ghosts walk like normal sims
instead of floating at .00003mph everywhere like morons?

I am baffled that I cannot find a mod to do this.

I have the locomotion changer, but cannot get it to function in my game, and I want it to apply to all ghosts anyway.
Advertisement
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Kolipoki : 31st Jan 2010 at 5:08 AM.
As I have not seen it, but I will look into creating one as soon as I can.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
instead of floating at .00003mph everywhere like morons?

I have a new version of my locomotion mod now which does this. Also the duck-waddle is removed from pregnant sims, they walk like normal sims.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:43 AM Last edited by DragonTamer13 : 26th Feb 2017 at 3:18 PM. Reason: Figured something out
For anyone who just googled this and found this post, (Or however you got here) you can actually do this using NRAAS Debug Enabler.

Click on the ghost, click on NRAAS>Debug Enabler>Options:Smartphone/Sim (Depends if you selected the active sim or not), scroll down and select 'Reset Walk'. They will then walk like normal sims.

EDIT: Turns out you actually have to have the sim selected as your active sim