Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 2:53 AM Last edited by simmer4eveer : 30th Mar 2014 at 3:12 AM.
Default Stuck in a middle of a project HELP
Well i'm trying to make the Forbidden Fruit buyable so i make it but now i want to make my sims plant the Forbidden Fruit without 7 skill in gardening so is this possible any help?
Also i just test the mod and i see that the mod don't have texture when my sim is harvesting the baby it's just invisible object i don't understand why i import all pictures(textures) from fullbuild18.package

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 4:05 AM
I believe it's because you cloned the default soil, but the seed data is missing. your sim needs to plant it to make work properly.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
I believe it's because you cloned the default soil, but the seed data is missing. your sim needs to plant it to make work properly.

I clone the seed make it buyable and my sim plant the seed and i just don't wait 4 days i use fairy's bloom to grow up faster i didn't clone the ready seed