Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:35 PM
Default poselpayer add-on doesn't work
Hey Guys!
Some days ago I downloaded the sims 3 poseplayer add on by misukisu (http://virtualartisan.blogspot.it/2012/04/pose-player-interaction-add-on.html).
The file is a .package so I put it into my Mods->Packages folder. But when I go to gameplay and click on the poseplayer slate, the poseplayer add-on doesn't seem to be recognized by the game. (Neither when I click on my sim.) And so the interactions are not available. I have tried several times to take the .package out of the Mods folder and than putting it back in or to delete it and re-download it, and I also tried to do the same thing with my Mods folder's content, But none of it seems to change anything.
Had someone the same problem or does someone know how to make it work?
Thanks already!
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 7:34 PM
@Blueberrypumpkinx: Creators support their own work, so please contact misukisu directly. Apparently none of their mods have been updated to the latest game version, though. This forum here is modding discussion, i.e. a forum to discuss creating mods. Closing.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: no modding question; creators support their own work