Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 48 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1176 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:34 AM
♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1177 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:46 PM
THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#1178 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:05 PM
I made sure to enable script mods in the game's option menu and the blank notices stopped.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#1179 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:14 PM
I have a question do I download all 8 files or just one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1180 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 3:07 AM
yas
Mad Poster
#1181 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74

Just the last one if your game is updated.
Mad Poster
#1182 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
hi! first off, an amazing mod idea
alas, it doesn't work for me. my game version is 1.25 and I can't currently update it since the computer I have it on is in a place I can't connect to the internet. I tried 1.6~1.8 to see if any worked, but nothing happened...
any specific reason this was the only version of the game that was skipped? why are there two versions for 1.26 and none for 1.25? xD and finally, any chance on making a 1.25 version of the mod?

edit: it DOES work with 1.25. you're apparently supposed to unpack the .package file from the zip file - i'm using 1.8 the version of the mod with my game
hopefully, i can update my game soon, whenever my computer has access to the game, but it works just fine for now

edit2: i'm also getting blank notices lol

Try all the ones AROUND that version. Or version up to 1.27, and then you can grab the latest one. Blank notices are a big clue you don't have the right game/mod combo installed.

For LATER versions, the ts4script file has some Time Cheat thing included. If you don't need that, just install the .package file. Works fine, that's how I'm doing it with 1.8.
Forum Resident
#1183 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Just the last one if your game is updated.

Thank You for Your answer..
Test Subject
#1184 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 8:16 AM
Default Same lol
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Try all the ones AROUND that version. Or version up to 1.27, and then you can grab the latest one. Blank notices are a big clue you don't have the right game/mod combo installed.

For LATER versions, the ts4script file has some Time Cheat thing included. If you don't need that, just install the .package file. Works fine, that's how I'm doing it with 1.8.

(I couldn't find the original comment, so I'm replying to your reply)

I'm basically having the same issue, been using 1.6 for a long time but after installing City Living my notifications took a poop and now they're blank 95% of the time? Also when I go to my game options it just says "graphics" on the right, everything else and I mean EVERYTHING ELSE in the entire box is gone aside from the buttons at the bottom to accept and stuff. Totally blank

Possibly unrelated but I don't think so, when I save and exit, it just hangs. The little "saving" blurb doesn't pop up, the game doesn't close, it just sits there in without me being able to click anything until I close it with task manager...

It's not entirely game breaking but it's super inconvenient, I kind of miss knowing what the hell is going on. Lol
If you figure out anything, Eksynn... or literally anyone... please let me know

I'm going to try the different versions and see how that goes, hopefully I won't have to stop using the mod :/

Thank you so much for the mod!!! <3
Test Subject
#1185 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 3:08 AM
Default Request to add "Daily Task" with right click
I'm wondering if for the next update, you could allow users to right click to complete the "Daily Task" and maybe even the "Promotion Tasks" for the careers?
Test Subject
#1186 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 12:48 PM
no version 1.25.136.1020 ??? pls make it cant update my game hmmm
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1187 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 4:13 PM
thanks for the mod
Test Subject
#1188 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:43 PM
Now is 1.28.25 version, please make update. Thanks
Field Researcher
#1189 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hisyamjunior
no version 1.25.136.1020 ??? pls make it cant update my game hmmm

Update your game if you want to use the mod. If you don't own a legal copy then buy it, update your game, then you can use the mod.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1190 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
Love this mod Thanks!!!!!
Scholar
#1191 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Benny Ben 14
Now is 1.28.25 version, please make update. Thanks

Have you seen any errors then? I have not.
Lab Assistant
#1192 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kill3rJosh
I'm wondering if for the next update, you could allow users to right click to complete the "Daily Task" and maybe even the "Promotion Tasks" for the careers?

I second this! And third. And fourth. Etc. And adding a hundred likes! That daily task is annoying. Adult jobs don't come with homework! Especially when they are in level 10 of their career anyway!
Lab Assistant
#1193 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlHollandiyah
I second this! And third. And fourth. Etc. And adding a hundred likes! That daily task is annoying. Adult jobs don't come with homework! Especially when they are in level 10 of their career anyway!

I've been told that the Daily Task isn't fully required -- you can still get promotions but it just takes a little longer. It's more important to go to work in the appropriate mood.

Oh, and I've tested the most recent version of the mod (1.8) and it appears to be working normally.
Test Subject
#1194 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 1:21 AM
So I'm assuming (hoping) that this works with the latest patch?
Scholar
#1195 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 12:40 PM Last edited by Morphar : 26th Mar 2017 at 6:45 PM.
Have anyone seen or heard of a strange behaviour of the "Make happy" cheat?
Before the game patch you could shift click on an inactive sim, select Cheat Need ->Make Happy, and that sim got full motives.
Now it only works on aktive sims.
If it has anything to do with this mod I have not tested yet.
I have also noted that if your active sim shows his motive sliders and you do Make Happy cheat on an inactive sim the active sims motives are full.

Edit.

It is definitely this mod that causes the problem described above.
It is even worse. You can not set max motive on any sim if you don¨t have the Need meny open for the sim you click on.

Test:
Make your sims very tired, low energy. Make a sim activated and check it's Need. Switch to something else like Skills. You can see that the plumbob is red. Now shift click the sim and click Cheat Need -> Make Happy and the plumbob is still red. Switsh back to see the Need. Energy is still red. Now shift click the sim and do Make Happy and you can see that all needs are at max.

If I remove this mod it works as normal.

Can we have an update, please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1196 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Have anyone seen or heard of a strange behaviour of the "Make happy" cheat?
Before the game patch you could shift click on an inactive sim, select Cheat Need ->Make Happy, and that sim got full motives.
Now it only works on aktive sims.
If it has anything to do with this mod I have not tested yet.
I have also noted that if your active sim shows his motive sliders and you do Make Happy cheat on an inactive sim the active sims motives are full.

Edit.

It is definitely this mod that causes the problem described above.
It is even worse. You can not set max motive on any sim if you don¨t have the Need meny open for the sim you click on.

Test:
Make your sims very tired, low energy. Make a sim activated and check it's Need. Switch to something else like Skills. You can see that the plumbob is red. Now shift click the sim and click Cheat Need -> Make Happy and the plumbob is still red. Switsh back to see the Need. Energy is still red. Now shift click the sim and do Make Happy and you can see that all needs are at max.

If I remove this mod it works as normal.

Can we have an update, please?

It's actually impossible for this mod to cause this issue. That "make happy" cheat is controlled by the gameplay engine and a UI mod like this is unable to affect that (yes, I know this mod has a script component now but that only add new commands to the game so the old rule still applies).

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1197 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74

just one

OP, why is there no 1.25 version?
Scholar
#1198 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It's actually impossible for this mod to cause this issue. That "make happy" cheat is controlled by the gameplay engine and a UI mod like this is unable to affect that (yes, I know this mod has a script component now but that only add new commands to the game so the old rule still applies).

After testing in a new The Sims 4 folder and all mods reinstalled one by one the issue did not turned up.
I returned to my old game and reinstalled UI Cheats mod and now the issue is gone there too.

I could probably have removed any mod to get rid of the issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1199 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 2:13 AM
when will you update this mod to sims 4 bowling night stuff pack?
Mad Poster
#1200 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Originals2017
when will you update this mod to sims 4 bowling night stuff pack?

Not necessary. Any changes were made in the 1.28 EA update. Adding the bowling pack shouldn't affect UI Cheats at all.

If you're having issues, you probably need to make sure all your other mods/cc are up to date now.
Page 48 of 135