Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:07 AM
Default 4 People viewing, But it's only me, and 2 guests??
4 People viewing, But it's only me, and 2 guests??? O.O
Can someone Explain that?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM
A ghost. Possibly aliens.

No seriously - it could be someone else was viewing the post, the forum counted them, but when you clicked, only three people showed as viewing. It's not a perfect system. Also, don't you have anything better to post than all of these rather pointless things (aka. spam) clogging up the off topic space? It's pushing more useful posts down the list, and is very annoying. If you want to post things that don't need a whole thread for itself, try to look for a topic that fits and post it there.
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 4:19 AM
People on invisibilty mode.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:01 PM
Have you ever been in custody of your big sister or brother, now you don't know what happened, because he/she started abusing you, has that ever happened before? (Intresting topic, isn't it?). Because one girl lives with her sister after her parents died, Oh, the support and love? NOPE! Because she hardly got anything to eat but maybe a drink of water.

Just a topic i decided to ask about. It's really striking me as a RARE Topic because you really can't find any cases of it. It's kind of awkward, i never heard of it before in real life, only in my stories. I've heard of neglect, though, but that's it. I think people would find it... different, it's never been on the news, and i never heard of it in the courts, so i wanna know if it's happened.

I took advantage of this situation to get some information. . . . . .