Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Essential Oil Burner and Storage Kit, Functional and Animated (061225: Now OK with Pets)

by netmicro Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 2:14 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:45 PM by -Maylin-

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM
This is fantastic and completely unique. Youve done an outstanding job. I cant wait to play with this.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:25 PM
five stars for that!!! it's awsome!!!! thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:45 PM
Amazing! Thank you for this! Can't wait to try it in game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:47 PM
BRILLIANT!!! really brilliant!Thanks

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Research Worker
#6 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:48 PM
Perfect and amazing. Today is my me-sims day. First a new haircut and now relaxing with your EO. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:02 PM
Superb! Finally your hard work was rewarded with this awesome object, great job. And THANKS for sharing it.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:10 PM
WOW!! This a awesome, what a wonderful and unique object. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into creating this, thank you so much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:21 PM
This is fantastic!!!!! Thank you for sharing your brilliant work!
#10 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM
Purely amazing wow thanks :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM
Awesome! this will be a great addition to my game. I love oil burners and scented candles (curently got some that smell like maple syrup!)

Thanks!

~S~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Auronapern : 13th Oct 2006 at 4:55 PM.
This is wonderful! I'm a huge aromatherapy buff in real life and now my sims can be, too.
I remember that The Sims: Bustin' Out had something that had a similar function, but it was just an ugly machine that let out scents for only about 2 or 3 sim hours and broke down about half of the time; sent everyone around it into choking fits, ugh! This is so much better than that hunk of metal. Your creation is beautiful. I've never seen an object that is both functional in a unique way and so stylish at the same time.

You did wonderful! Thank you so much!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:57 PM
Thank you so much! This is really great!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:30 PM
Awesome, you did an extraordinary and unique object that can't even be compared with some of the boring things Maxis sold us in the last accessoires packages!
Thanks for that hard work you have done to share this object here!!!
hexameter
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
Beautiful! Unique! And functional! Definitely keeping this!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:46 PM
It's fantastic !!! Thank you !!!
Gonna try it right now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:55 PM
Thank you all very much and the quick acknowledgement of that champion cup! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:06 PM
Wow, this is without a doubt the most creative and magnificent object ever custom made. Congratulations on this excellent object netmicro. From now on all my houses will have it as sure as they'll have a door

Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:10 PM
I love this. It is so unique. It looks great. I can't wait to use it in the game. Thanks!
Space Pony
#20 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:39 PM
This is awsome. Great job on this.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:01 PM
WOW thank you for having that great idea and spending so much time and hard work in realizing it! It is absolutely ingenious, and with all those functions... just WOW I love it! Thank you for sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:33 PM
Oh my gosh! Amazing !! Now this is impressive ^.^!
lol, I have a lot of those plants around, but there so big and all.. This is just what I need :D!
Thank you sooo much for shring<3 !!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:42 PM
How incredibly unique!! thank you so much for this!

Best,
Suzanne
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:48 PM
This is Excellent! For many years I taught people how to use essential oils and the many ways you can use them...the easiest way people found to get the benefits of Aromatherapy was via an 'Oil Burner'......you have made this so realistic, not only the essential combinations, but also the fact that our sims have to add the oils with their choosen blend and once the blend has been used, they have to empty their oil burner......also brilliant that kiddies can't use it....I LOVE the essential oil box and the fact that we have to restock our oils.....also just love your warning on using certain oils......I am so glad that you where awarded a gold trophy for this.......your creation is nothing short of brilliant and thank you so very much for all the time and effort you have put into this
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:52 PM
I really want to thank your for this download. When OFB first came out I came to this site and requested that someone make a smaller buyable verson of the snap dragon. But you have gone above and beyond my expectations. This is my new favorite item. Thanks so much.

I can quit dowloading coustom content anytime I want, I just don't want to...and no I do not have a problem.
Page 1 of 4