Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Frequent Burglars in 5 Flavors

by joninmobile Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 6:37 AM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Banned
Original Poster
#51 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 4:40 PM
I can't play TS3 anymore to test, and I forgot how I made this mod so I can't update, but someone made a different version (and much better) Here
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 2:11 AM
Default Revenge
[QUOTE=Lisen801]What ???
In my game the thief come very ofte, once a week or so. There's a female thief named Twyla Summers and often she steals things that are outside, the car, the garden furniture, the windmill, etc. I do not know how to prevent it. Often she wins the wrestling if the police come as well. I do not have any mod at all that affects neither the police, the burglar or something else in my game. It happens so often so it's annoying.[/QUOTEtHE SAME

BURGLAR CAME ABOUT FOUR TIMES ON ME WHEN I FIRST MOVED IN AND I MADE HER MY FRIEND BECOME A THIEF AND STARTING ROBBING HER HOUSE!!!!
Mad Poster
#53 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 6:56 AM
Default mod
Considering the link is dead because it was deleted by Zerbu, and I figured out how jonin made the mod, I have an updated version for 1.57

I had an inbox here at Mod The Sims requesting for me to make a Burglar mod
I wonder if I should try and upload it

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
THANKS POST
#54 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 9:24 PM
My big dog is waiting is waiting for him. Let's see what happens!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:26 PM
Perfect for test my Anti-Theft alarm. Thank you :]
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 11:44 AM
Also make a 0% chance of burglar mod... becuz either they arrive really frequently or not in an eternity.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 9:29 PM
[QUOTE=joninmobile]I can't play TS3 anymore to test, and I forgot how I made this mod so I can't update, but someone made a different version (and much better) Here[/QUOTE

That link leads to a nonexistent thread!
Page 3 of 3