Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 6:43 AM
Okay. So unfortunately my picture files all got deleted. And also, my internet was shut off for quite a bit. So I'll update you on everything that's happened! (With a lack of photos..bleh..I got 2 from my flash drive a minute ago though)

First off, many years have passed. It's now 6 years in the future since my last update and the last murder was Ethan. (As said previously)
Sabrina has spoken to all of the lost souls and believes she is narrowing down on the suspect, but all she knows truthfully is that it was a Woman, and a locally known woman at that.
But, in the meantime, Matty(Person in profile picture) has met Sabrina. And after a year(in-game) of dating and talking, they are now pregnant!

[Hmm..The photos seem small. I may have gotten files that arent exactly good quality...I'll repost later.]

Despite all this amazing news Sabrina has received about the killer, and developing her family with Matty and Tanya in separate homes, something has gone awry. Matty has now gone missing. Deputies found Tanya home alone for hours on end and Matty had missed work, and all of his belongings (Phone, wallet, etc) had been left at his home as well. Where could he have gone? Was it his choice, or was he taken..by force? And if he was taken by force..Why would they want him alive?

Will update soon!

ALSO:
If you're wondering why I haven't mentioned any updates on the other characters yet, the ones who are primary and still Very important, it's because it's needing to go this way to further fuel the story! Don't worry. We'll move slow but surely! This is only introducing the new generation.
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#27 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 9:13 AM
Oh. That's awful. I hope you're going to take new photos soon.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
#28 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:18 AM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 1st Aug 2017 at 1:40 PM.
I just started playing this again and may turn it into my own Megahood, with Pleasantview, Strangetown and Riverblossum attached to it.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Trainee Moderator
#29 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DizzyBoo

Here's a hint for you but if you don't want to see it and find it out yourself, then don't open this spoiler.

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
#30 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 6:15 PM

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Trainee Moderator
#31 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:38 PM

My Simblr
Scholar
#32 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:27 PM
Oh okay thanks

Forum Resident
#33 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:55 PM
"Bayside" is the name of a mental hospital where I live. Hmm, that should make for some interesting gameplay...
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 11:06 PM
I absolutely love this neighborhood
So, let me tell you briefly what happened in my game since now...
Constance Sinclair had a baby and Chace Z. is the father. She hopes that he will marry her and that they will live in a beautiful house happily ever after. Chace Z. wasn't very convinced until Cher Moutardes "forced" him to do the right thing by nagging at him day and night (they live in the same house, he rented the space downstairs). Little do they know that he and Fiona Douglas are seeing each other...Constance already hates Fiona, all hell will break loose if she finds out Chace Z. has been cheating on her with Fiona.
Meanwhile, Cher has been trying to put Clyde Murphy and Fiona together, but Fiona, as I just mentioned, has other plans.

Ian Douglas has been shipped to college together with Ethan Murphy. Ian has three potential lovers (Rose O'Deth, Cassidy and Alieen Murphy), while Ethan has none. We'll see if things will change.
Meanwhile, Sarah Douglas is the meanest girl in town. I mean it. She hates her brother Ian and her mom, she's constantly fighting with everyone...I think she might become Bayside Flats' first evil witch. Leslie, on the other hand, is a Pleasure sim who just wants to have fun. xD

The O'Deths will have to relocate soon, to a much less expensive house. The Repo-man came yesterday. Rose is in constant red aspiration and River almost got taken away by social services.
Lily is best friends with Ethan Murphy for some strange reason.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:28 AM
I know I should not double-post nor resurrect old threads, but I just wanted to let everyone know (expecially the creators of the neighborhood) I am still playing Bayside Flats to this day! Much has happened since my last post. Just wanted to let you all know. Lily O'Deth is an elder now, so you can imagine how much time has passed in-game.

Let me share with you the most interesting developments...Ian Douglas is a vampire, his sister Sarah (as I predicted) became an evil witch some time after college. River O'Deth is the proud leader of a family of werewolves (I like supernatural sims, does it show?). The third generation is upon Bayside Flats: Ethan Murphy's and Rose O'Deth's first daughter Annabelle just gave birth to twin boys, Gunther and Mortimer; Ian Douglas's and Cassidy Murphy's son Michael just had a boy with Tina Traveller.

I really love this neighborhood and I plan on playing with it as long as I can. Am I the only one?

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
Trainee Moderator
#36 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 10:33 PM
Wow! Your Bayside Flats has changed a lot!
I'm glad that there are still people playing this. I thought once everyone solved the mystery, they would lose interest in that 'hood...

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 11:49 PM
Oh no, I surely haven't! I really love the characters you gave us. Cher Moutardes was the first elder sim I kept alive by using the Elixir of Life (usually elder sims kind of bore me, so while I don't kill them or anything, I am generally not that sad when they die of old age).

And guess who had three bolts with each other? Chace Z. Keller and Aileen Murphy. They got married and loved each other immensely, age difference notwithstanding. Also, I resurrected Aisha Murphy when I had the chance. She had the baby, a boy who's now on the road to becoming Capt. Hero. Aisha got an aspiration change (from Family to Fortune) and she's the Mayor of the town.

Another couple I loved were Ethan Murphy and Rose O'Deth. They really were one of the best couples I ever had in any game. Oh, and I love love love the Douglases, each one for different reasons. Really, I wish I could play more, if only University permitted it.

Scholar
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:51 AM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa

Welp, I did and I don't see the magic...I must be really dumb

Anyway, I was well on my way to having Chase and Constance get together when this other chick, Mila Boxington, who is from this hood, which is a challenge hood that I know nothing about so I have no idea who this chick is...but she and Chase have triple bolts. They made quick friends and after Chase went steady with Constance and things were going great, Mila came over and rang the doorbell just as Chase came home from work. He greeted her with a friendly hug and then next thing I know, they were both losing their virginity on the couch. Thanks ACR. She literally came over for a booty call! So she left and I promptly made him call over Constance. They got engaged and married, did the woo, and she is now pregnant.

Mad Poster
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 6:06 PM
I still play (think it's my 3rd hood), but never DID figure out the mysteries!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#40 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 7:25 PM
Is anyone else currently playing Bayside Flats? Because I now have more play time I've given this community a fresh new start. This community is so very well done. It is a joy to be back! I do like that we can work to find the hood creator's solution or simply allow a story of our own to unfold. I've not yet decided whether to search out the real facts or ??
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 6:04 PM
I just came back to the Sims after a long time away and Bayside Flats is one of the hoods I'm playing! I want to solve the creator's intent, if I can, though all I've had time for so far is checking out each house with its story and bio.

Constance looks really suspicious, but I can't help wondering about Cher. Isn't it convenient how her runaway sister and the sister's husband both managed to die young (of sickness and electrocution, no less) leaving her and her parents to raise their son? Isn't it interesting how she raised Chace from toddlerhood and yet they're practically strangers now? Almost like he learned something about her that caused them to have a falling out. And I have to say, the way she talked about "pork chops" in quotes in her family album creeped me out. I don't think she's really doing a Sweeney Todd deal, but... still. I guess she has an alibi and no motive for these killings, though.

I need to play through to nighttime and check out the ghost memories, too.
Page 2 of 2