Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 12:47 PM
Default Any Puzzling Pirates here?
For those who aren't in on it, Puzzle Pirates is a sandbox-like MMORPG where all the actions are conducted by puzzles. Ship duties, shore work, fighting, you name it, it's in puzzle form.

This game was created by Three Rings and is still quite steady, at least on the doubloon/green oceans. If you're curious, look up Purpure of the Emerald server. I've only recently gotten back into the game, and I find that I now appreciate the subtleties of navigating the game's society better than I did seven years ago. I'm ready to help out anyone else who decides to join this game too.

Why do I say it's a sandbox type? If you are so inclined, you can be a leader of a crew, work your way up an existing one, and take part in governing an island. I, personally, happen to be famous for having decent puzzling skills, since I don't have the time to be a leader these days.

P.S. The game's experience bars are hidden, and the real measure among players is the reputation ranks.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 4:37 PM
I played that for a while many, many years ago! It was good times. I hope some other active players are around for you to talk to.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 12:24 PM
There are still some pirates running trips in the game, so I'm not always bored or lonely. It does tend to attract a mature crowd.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)