Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:47 AM
Default What do people say about your stories?
The title says it all. What do people think of your stories?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:08 AM
They think I stole them, until I make them watch me write them.

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st May 2012 at 12:50 PM
They say adout mine that they are great and they like it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2012 at 5:06 PM
I rarely let people read my work anymore. The first time I let it happen, the bitch stole my story and was REALLY CLOSE to getting it published before I stole the story back and told her mom. Now I only let my best friend read them, and he loves them.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 7:25 AM
My bother says my story's are Stuiped but the rest of my family say they are really good! But I don't think they really mean it......I think they are just trying to be nice.

Cheese is awesome
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lolipop26
My bother says my story's are Stuiped but the rest of my family say they are really good! But I don't think they really mean it......I think they are just trying to be nice.
Look. At least on person in the world likes your writing and if you down yourself, then nobody likes your writing. If you have confidence in yourself, they will. If people don't like your stories, your showing it to the wrong audience. Okay, I'm TOTALLY copying off what Levera said to me. But it's good advice. By the way your brother is either jealous or being a jerk. DOn't listen that say that your writing sucks.