Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I just want to swaitch from good to bad
I want to switch Treiale's purple Magic Dust Good With overlay to be my bad Witch skin, but I can't seem to find the tutorial that covers overlays
http://www.modthesims.info/d/364833...h-overlays.html
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:30 AM
Cast enough evil-aligned spells and it'll switch by itself.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:46 AM
No, I mean switgh it so instead of Oz witch green she has the purple rash while evil.
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 3:19 AM
You want to use this purple default overlay that was made for a good witches as the default for your evil witches, and you're looking for a tutorial about how to do that, right?
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 5:29 AM
The easiest way to do it would be to download an existing custom evil witch overlay, then extract the texture images from the default you want to use, and then replace the textures in the evil witch overlay you downloaded with the images you extracted from the overlay you want.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 11:53 PM
So I can't just go in and switch line X from 776 (good Witch) to 777 (bad Witch)? (or what ever the real codes might be)
Alchemist
#7 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCryptic
So I can't just go in and switch line X from 776 (good Witch) to 777 (bad Witch)? (or what ever the real codes might be)

All that's in those mods is a bunch of LIFOs that replace the ones for each of the witches, so no. You need to replace those with the ones you want.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 12:32 AM
If you'd like to change the overlay of any skin you are seeing in your game... you should open the file in SimPE and change the images in the file with whatever you'd like. You can ask someone to do this or you can follow a tutorial to make your own 'default replacement skin'. It would be really easy if you open both files you mentioned, in simpe, and swap over the images/skin/overlay you want into the original file.

I'm sure someone wouldn't mind making this for you, as long as they have permission to use people's skins.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 1:25 AM
I'll give i a try and if Iff to much I'll ask fot volenteers. Thanks