Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:55 AM
Default I am trying to download lots, do I need to download items from the "custom content included" separately?
When I download lots there are two sections, "custom content by me" and "custom content included"
Does the second (the one with links after) mean that it is included with the download so you don't have to download anything extra, or does it mean that it is included in the house, so you have to download it first?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
usually all the content comes with the lot and if for some reason it refused to package with the lot the creator will say something like "Download these seperatly". Once you have downloaded the lot look in Clean Installer (which you should use for all lots anyway) and see if the listed cc is in there. Put the cc into a separate folder or in some way organize it in your Download folder so if there is any trouble you can easily find and remove it. i tend to make a folder called 'Name of lot cc". often though you can end up with the cc more than once as some items are popular so check also for double ups with CI.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
usually all the content comes with the lot and if for some reason it refused to package with the lot the creator will say something like "Download these seperatly". Once you have downloaded the lot look in Clean Installer (which you should use for all lots anyway) and see if the listed cc is in there. Put the cc into a separate folder or in some way organize it in your Download folder so if there is any trouble you can easily find and remove it. i tend to make a folder called 'Name of lot cc". often though you can end up with the cc more than once as some items are popular so check also for double ups with CI.

Thank you! This makes thing a lot easier!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:01 AM
Custom content included means included with the lot. The links are added to acknowledge creators. Custom content by me means that the lot creator made it and it doesn't need a reference. Custom content not included is usually because the creator doesn't allow it and should have a link to where you can download it from.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 8:06 AM
Jo, that such is a great tip! Thank you for sharing it! I see how I will be adding lot cc to my dl folder in the future, that's for sure