Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 9:40 AM
Default Phantom of Mahattan - Love Never Dies
Hi fans!

I saw that a lot of you are discussing about sequel in welcome thread, so I thought that it would be better to have a new thread for that discussion

And I will say again, I don't like sequel, expect that Sierra Boggess, the newest Christine, is the most beautiful and the hottest Christine ever!

Also it's very strange, why would Erik start a fair? It was his prison when he was kid, and why would he made that 'freak show/center'? He was always disappointed with his face...

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:08 PM
Fanfiction. It's nothing but bad fanfiction. ALW has really lost it, and made this just for the cash. What a sell-out. I have no love or respect for him as a creator anymore.

Scientists get funky about having their research poached
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 8:11 AM
ShadowTerra13 - you are right

Also another thing about sequel: Phantom is turned into a raper, cause he didn't spend any night with Christine (however, they said that she returned to him one more time)... Also at end, Raoul or Meg killed Christine! That's horrible! Also Love Never Dies is set at 1905, while the original story takes place in 1870! They really screwed it . . .

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:48 PM
Hehe - Gosh, Love Never Dies.... I have to admit, I find it hilarious for its comedy value, but I do have to pretend Andrew Lloyd Webber didn't write it to getany enjoyment out of it. Also, Meg seems to have warped into Harley Quinn from Batman And the 'Mr Y' thing isn't actually helping...
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowTerra13
Now, I do feel that that is a little bit drastic; we must still respect the former ALW who brought us the original Phantom musical that we all fell in love with. It is this more recent ALW who we must question.

Actually, I'm a fan of the novel far more than the musical.

Scientists get funky about having their research poached
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 7:55 PM
magduke - agree, but still 2004 is my favorite movie of all time

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 12:22 AM
No, it;s not dead!
But I don't know anything about LND expect the storyline and actors... search on wiki

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 11:12 PM
Have to say, Sierra looks to have been an awesome Christine - and actually, my very first Phantom when I went to see it in the West End was Ramin,so you can't argue with the casting. Maybe if they weed out a few of the plot elements... I dunno, maybe...