Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 8:35 PM
Default WCIF Facial Hair and Eyebrow Hiders
Hi all!
This might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where/if I could find object hiders for Maxis facial hair and eyebrows? They seem to exist for every type of Maxis CAS content, but not for facial hair and eyebrows. I'm not sure if I just haven't found them, or if it's just one of those things you can't hide. If you're confused about the sort of thing I mean, jordi made some hiders for pretty much all Maxis hair and clothes here .

If you have any idea where I could find these hiders, please let me know. I'd really like to get rid of some of the questionable Maxis content in my game. Alternatively, if you know of a tutorial I could use to do it myself, feel free to post a link to that too.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 8:49 PM
looking at the programming of the other hiders might be a help for programming your own.

edit:: or you might pm one or more creator that takes requests; there is a sticky of them in this section.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
looking at the programming of the other hiders might be a help for programming your own.

edit:: or you might pm one or more creator that takes requests; there is a sticky of them in this section.

I did, there is even a tutorial on MTS I found after posting here. However, that tutorial only applies to hiding hair and clothing. It involves going into SimPE and changing a value in one of your program files. However, since the eyebrows and facial hairs are stored in different places than the hair and clothing, I do not know where to find them. The hairs, etc. you can hide are in program files/[expansion pack]/TSData/Res/Catalog/Skins. I assume the facial hair, etc, is stored in the same place as the makeup and other odds and ends, but I'm not sure where that is stored :/

Thanks for your help anyway!
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 9:08 AM
I couldn't find hiders, but there are several default replacements for the facial hair and eyebrows, like this: http://www.modthesims.info/download...25#startcomment