Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:12 AM
Default Heyho everyone!
First of all, hello to everyone! How are you doing today?

My username on here is xXPaganWarriorXx, feel free to call me "Pagan" or "Warrior" and of course you can also call me by my first name, which is "Mika".
The first game of the "The Sims" series I've ever played was The Sims 2 and I still love to play it today, but I also enjoy playing the other titles of the series, including The Sims 1.
I'm currently playing The Sims 2 most of the time, because I'm trying to create a Neighborhood, which is taking a lot of time, but I certainly do enjoy it.

Apart from playing The Sims, I like to listen to metal music, especially folk metal, going out with friends and reading.
I'm from a country somewhere in Central Europe, so sorry if my English gets a little bad sometimes, as it's not my native language.

Oh and sorry for my introduction being a little awkward or strange, I'm not exactly used to introducing myself on forums.

So yeah, I hope we'll have a great time together on here.

Greetings and have a good day/night (you know, timezones and stuff...),
xXPaganWarriorXx a.k.a. Mika <3
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:33 AM
Hello @xXPaganWarriorXx - nice to meet you!

I especially like to meet other Sims 1 and Sims 2 fans- even better if they like metal!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I especially like to meet other Sims 1 and Sims 2 fans- even better if they like metal!

Heyho @simsample!
Nice to meet you too, good to see that there are other fans of The Sims 2 and The Sims 1 who like metal! :D
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:02 PM
Hi Mika! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a lovely time here

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hi Mika! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a lovely time here

Heyho @Vampire_aninyosaloh!
Thanks, I surely will have a good time around, I hope to be done with my TS2 neighborhood soon so I can take time to actually post in the forums, hehe. :D
Alchemist
#6 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 5:47 PM
Does playing TS3 and enjoying metal count too? I was too late to get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

If you remember me, I'm awesome!