Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:29 PM
1. A few Mario plushies (Don't fucking tell me i'm childish, there are 2 twenty-year-olds on Youtube who have some and they even record videos with the plushies doing random crap)
2. A new game for my 3DS.
I don't know what else I want, i'll think more about it tomorrow. Also i'm not really buying any presents for my relatives, they don't really care about getting presents and when they do get some they are just some perfumes.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 7:57 PM
I only have my son to buy gifts for - I got him toys, Lego and books he wanted - his Birthday is early December so they will be divided for those two occassions. For myself I will buy Darth Vader flip cover for my phone, Steam game The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter and maybe jeans knee lenght skirt with warm black tights, but last two depend on my finances.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM
For my dad - nothing, because he has stated "I haven't liked anything you all [my family] has gotten for me, ever."

For my mom - I got her a $20 Walmart gift card for her birthday (Nov. 30) and I think I'll get her some soap from Bath & Body Works for Christmas.

For my sister - manga, as per usual. Got her the complete collection of the Girl Friends manga for her birthday (Nov. 15) and will probably get her some more used Claymore for Christmas.

For my boyfriend - I'll probably get him a Totoro pillow, or something bear related, since he loves both of those things ^-^

For my friends - I have decided on soap this year. I was going to get everyone books, but then I realized that no one will have time to read them and they might not like them anyway, and everyone can use soap! Plus Bath & Body Works has a big sale around this time of year and they have sent me coupons.

For myself - I won't get myself anything but I have considered asking my parents for a Kindle, since I have some Kindle books but can only read them on my phone. But if I decide against that I'll just request a bit of spending money

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Page 2 of 2