Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 12:49 AM
Default Sims 3 exchange lost house
I know this probably isn't important on this site but I tried posting it on the Sims forum but nobody responded so im going to try here. On my laptop I had this really grand house from the exchange and I loved it so much. That was until my laptop died and I wasn't able to do anything. I lost all my files and photos on the laptop, and I never had the time to make backup files. The house if I can remember, was grey. It had three or four bedrooms on the second floor. And the backyard was very large. In the middle of the backyard there was a fence and it was sort of like a square but it was only half of it and there were small trees and shrubs. There was a tree house and a playground also. When you entered the house from the backyard, you came into a large room where the kitchen and I guess a tv room were (Which I changed to a playroom for my kids) But I would really like if someone could help me find this house again, I don't even remember what the house was called. . Here is a link to a photo I made that sort of looks like the backyard - http://tinypic.com/r/mmq3dg/8 If you know what the house is called or you find it please message me
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Hmm, probably get more responses if you posted in the WCIF section. Also, you can browse the large database on here for it yourself... but to be honest, base on your description... it is very vague.

Have you thought of building it yourself?

Thanks, i'll try posting there. I tried building it myself but it doesn't look as good as I remember. The house was large and grey and when you entered there was a hallway and the staircase was on the right side of the wall, and beside that was the garage, once you walked into the house there was a living room on the left side and if you kept walking the kitchen was big and was on the left side and on the other side was like a little tv area. And the backyard was huge but I already talked about that. Hoped that helped a bit more, I can't quite remember what upstairs looked like, and i'm not quite sure if it was 3 or 4 bedrooms.