Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
Default Crazy things you have done
Most people probably have done some crazy things in their game, and I would like to hear some of them. I had three sims living in Sunset Valley, siblings and the brother's wife. I installed some mods to help with some issues that I was having, but the game went loopy when a sim died with ErrorTrap yelling at me with script errors every sim minute until the ghost appeared, so I moved them out to Moonlight Falls with five other people. I pulled 2 female sims from town and three male sims for an equal 4 of each gender, whith those sims being Gobias Koffi, Alma Tanti the mailwoman, a sim I made, an alien, and the Reaper. So now I have eight idiots roaming a five bedroom house, with the reaper, the alien, and the sister (I will refer to her as the PlantSim) from the siblings I mentioned up all night watching TV for no reason at all. They all visit some parks every so often and... I'll just call the entire thing a disaster now, the gardener (the sim I made) tries to woo the PlantSim constantly, Gobias became a werewolf and married Alma, who became a vampire. It's getting stressful because something always happens that disturbs the peace. That's the crazy thing I did, in all it's glory.

The internet can be very helpful. But it ruins the child-like sense of wonder in all of us when we encounter new things. My first EP was Pets, and my username reflects that sense of wonder I had when I first played The Sims 3. And I keep it all here in my steaming hot mug of Nostalgia.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 5:46 AM
Anyone want to share their crazy experiences? I know someone has something about a number of idiots like I do.

The internet can be very helpful. But it ruins the child-like sense of wonder in all of us when we encounter new things. My first EP was Pets, and my username reflects that sense of wonder I had when I first played The Sims 3. And I keep it all here in my steaming hot mug of Nostalgia.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:04 AM
Fucked the Grim Reaper.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 7:47 AM
You can't own City Hall and doing anything with the Reaper (real or no) is far too easy for me. I do have to admit, one female vs a story progression only world can be crazy. Too crazy. If you want crazy to the extreme, look up my sims' definition of a "normal day." Take a few doses of power nap, two unlucky/death flower deaths, and awkward moments of peeing self, Smelly moodlets, and Toadification Curses, then you have a "normal day" under their definition.

#6 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Fucked the Grim Reaper.

Moi guilty also ..... Back in the day when one could ravish whomsoever one chose. Nowadays such pleasures as a of spot of necrophillia are denied us because EA obviously didn't like Grimmy getting it on. Blummin' spoilsports!

*disgruntled face*
dodgy builder
#8 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 12:02 PM
When making my world Stranda I made a guy with a dog, so what to use him for? I found out he would be great as a plummer, probably a pretty terrible plummer, but yet ... oh shit he had a doq! Nevermind, lets make the dog a plummer as well :D

To this day I have been secretly hoping someone would come back to me asking about that dog plummer? It still hasn't happened.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 2:45 PM
Probably the most craziest thing that happened in my game, but I haven't done any of those myself (I just iniciated some of those).

I had an interesting punk-styled sim that lived alone hoping for family. His medical career was going pretty well, and just when I wanted him to start a family my sister switched to one of her households.

She played around two sim weeks and then abandoned the game. Once I switched back to my sim, I found quite a surprise.

My sim had a girlfriend that he met online, he also had an female alien toddler with one of the female aliens that visited his house every night. But that's not all. When I switched to him, he was doing a risky WooHoo with a male alien in one of the public hot tubs, and then he developed romantic relationship with him.

Now, after that, I started playing and even more crazy stuff happened. He got engaged and moved in with his girlfriend in one of the villas in Starlight Shores. Then they got child, so now I had two "bundles of joy" to take care of.

After some time of living a great life and looking at my children grow, I decided to buy some of the lifetime rewards for his wife. The one I chose was "My Best Friend" and then a female Simbot joined the household as her best friend. Then I switched to Goth family for a bit of nostalgia, and after a sim week switched back.

What awaited for me was even a greater disaster than previous one. Simbot was in a romantic relationship with my sim's wife, while HE broke up with her. Then Simbot started breaking furniture, not just in my house, but in the whole world.

I decided to kill that Simbot bitch, so I put invisible bikini on her and told her to swim... till her death... which happened very quickly, actually... or, not? ... she just broke!
Well then, I decided to leave her like that and I thought that I would finally be free of all the crazines...

NO! My sim decided to fix her up and then died of electrocution. What now?!

Thankfully, his beloved wife that now hates him too much decided to plead for him... WUT?!

AND IT WORKED?!... HOW???

Who cares! He got revived! ... Only to find out that his only son, now teen, has a boyfriend...

OK, I'M DONE. I'm officialy done with this family...

but I couldn't resist to play more

Now all of them are lost forever... i don't know if I should be grateful or sad
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Moi guilty also ..... Back in the day when one could ravish whomsoever one chose. Nowadays such pleasures as a of spot of necrophillia are denied us because EA obviously didn't like Grimmy getting it on. Blummin' spoilsports!

*disgruntled face*

I KNOW RIGHT? I really liked banging the Grim Reaper and baring his freak of nature skinless babbies. Goddamn it EA you suck.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 10:33 PM
One time, my University Sim shot and killed his Professor during class. That was fun. :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 2:32 AM
well I understand that whole switching families shenanigans, playing a really conservative mom, pop, and three kids family dad was in the buisness career, and she gardened, and sold her produce, and the kids were sweet little angels. well I got extremely bored with this family, and switiched into one of the many bachelors in town to see how much trouble I could get him into. well in one day he had allergies, bee stings, scared be bears, struck by lighting, desolate (social empty), half starved to death (hunger almost gone), and dirty (he had peed himself), then i felt sorta bad for him so I sent him home so he could get cleaned up, on his way home he was upducted by aliens and was forced upon, so he carried there child (poor thing I really didn't mean to ruin his life that bad.) so I decided to play him make him rich , and help him raise his son tomato (cute name correct?) well when tomato was a teen I sent his dad on over to the graveyard to manage the dead, and I noticed that 3 out of the 5 people in my perfect ideal family were dead... so I quickly switched over to see what was up, the father was the top of his career now, and one day away from dying nothing strange there I thought, but the youngest child.... was a complete goth, and in the evil career set ltw was empreror of evil. the mother had died of starvation, the eldest fire, the middle one had drownded. I for some reason feel like he killed them (the children both died in there teens)... I considered combing both families,but wanted to see how they react so took the son (chewchew) , and father(charlie), to meet tomato, and his dad. well chewchew went up to tomato they shook hands little hearts flew out of there heads and chewchew had the lovely wish to of course see tomato's ghost....

so I did what any sensible person would do I killed everyone off, but tomato, built them all a beautiful graveyard then played him for a few hours he had a fantastic life with 16 children, and beautiful alien wife, and a well "maid", then exited without saving. so I was back to where tomato was a toddler, keeping a better eye on the Johnson's family this time though, don't wish to play them there more interesting when I don't. this time they got divorced it seems the youngest, and the mother is in one house, with her new husband, and the dad died of electrocution last Sim week, the other two children live together, and one of them adopted a child (at this point i'm scared on insest with those two. the youngest is in culinary field and has a puppy (that I'm considering kidnapping for tomato) tomatoes dad is now a master thief because I tend to follow wishes. (he has 7 children (5 half alien half human, 1 more that was an abduct birth what worse is every alien related birth is all the exact same alien perhaps they should get married, but only tomato lives with him out of all the children. the crazy supernatural lover lady down the street adopted the rest)

i'm considering setting up the youngest of the first family, and tomato up this go around though not sure though almost want tomato to find, and marry a genie.

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Alchemist
#14 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:20 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 10th Apr 2015 at 7:09 PM.
Mine really isn't as crazy as others' here, but here it goes. With photographic evidence too! I mostly let the game do its own thing here so none of these images are staged.
This is a Sim I had ages ago, back when WA came out and in the days of flourishing photoskinned CC. That's why she also changed hair colors, hairstyles and clothes all the damn time (so much CC, so few Sims).

Meet Misha Queensfield, a...something that eventually becomes the Empress of Evil and consumes Ambrosia on a regular basis, to the chagrin of Sunset Valleans everywhere.

Misha:
- intentionally scares little paper delivery girls;
- unintentionally scares grown men and women by simply existing. Yes, Michael Bachelor (?), I'd run too. Smart man.
- keeps the "mastered skill" diplomas on the outside walls of her house for all to see;
- dates two "vampires" (i.e. blue-skinned puddings) at the same time, which she eventually dumps for a chinless Frenchman (seen here giving the ever-popular "I got mah wife pregnant" thumbs up);
- got a Lara Croftish makeover in an alternate universe save, which somehow made her more prone to buttfires;
- eventually becomes the Empress of Evil, Destroyer of Perpetually-Regenerating Puddings;
- always scowls at police officers coming to catch any burglar that's stupid enough to try to rob her. See? Even they're afraid of her!
- constantly hisses, boos, and thumbs-downs at the bugs she's caught herself;
- attempts to murder an elderly Gunther Goth on the street. Fails. Invites him over and kills him in her basement (why did you even go to her house, Gunther, she literally tried to kill you #senile);
- fights mummies in her long evening gown (and wins);
- loves to strike cool poses around traps and when crushing boulders...but it sometimes backfires;
- liked 50 Shades of Grey before it was written cool;
- is probably aware of her digital nature;
- got her very own Chinese cult following (which I had no part in staging, it's all real).

Her chinless son frequently rolls the wish to see her die in a fire.