Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 3:48 AM
Default Sims 3 evil/supernatural powers mod?
Hello there.

Is there a mod that allows for Sims to have some sort of villanous/supernatural superpowers? I'm planning to create some kind of Sauron/Voldemort/Dracula Sim and I want him to be able to terrorise the people he doesn't like, or burn buildings, or hypnotise other sims.

To make it realistic, ONLY an Emperor of Evil can use these powers.

Or, it doesn't particularly have to be of an evil nature. Just some kind of flashy supernatural power. It can be a powerful priest/prophet/monk/saint/Gandalf sim who is capable of extraordinary power but uses it for the good.

The testingcheatsenabledtrue teleportation ability actually entertains me. But are there any other mods that add similar abilities to a sim?

Thank you!

(Please note, I only have Basegame and LN).
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 3:53 AM
If you're a witch, with a high spell casting skill, you can turn them into toads, put the haunting curse on them, fire ball 'em, freeze 'em, and so on.

You can use alchemist potions on them too. Mummy curse potion and a few others.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
If you're a witch, with a high spell casting skill, you can turn them into toads, put the haunting curse on them, fire ball 'em, freeze 'em, and so on.

You can use alchemist potions on them too. Mummy curse potion and a few others.

Quote: Originally posted by LoniousSphere
(Please note, I only have Basegame and LN).

Anyway OP, try this.